𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ~ Shadamy

Shadow POV.

Sonic and Amy have been hanging out quite a lot recently and it didn't sit right with me, Amy and I have been dating for little over five months now, sure, we've kept it on the down low, only telling Rouge, but still, I can feel myself burn up when he gets close to her. Who does he think he is? Getting so close to her like that? God, I just wanna punch him in the damn face. now I'm stuck going to a party tonight at Rouge's house, and the faker is supposed to be there. If he so much as even thinks of touching Amy, I'll break his arm.

"Shadowww!"

A voice squeaked from behind me, making me snap out of my thoughts, I looked over to see Amy wearing light blue dress, I've always hated the color blue... but Amy looked beautiful, the dress fit her figure perfectly, it went down to her knees, a neat white ribbon hugging her waist tightly, see through sleeves that showed off the perfect amount of skin, and a pair light blue flats to pull the entire outfit together. I never wanted to take my eyes off her.

"What do you think.. too much?"

Amy asked, twirling around a little in the dress, a light blush appearing on her cheeks as she giggled. I snickered a little before sitting up and walking towards her, I gently caressed her face as I looked down at her.

"You look beautiful my Rose, you always do.."

I whispered, making Amy flustered at the tone of my voice, I loved making her nervous like this, her reactions were always just so adorable.

"Shadow...! Don't make me flustered before the party... anyways, are you ready to go?"

She asked, looking up at my as she anxiously played with her thumbs, I nodded, she happily took my hand and grabbed her purse.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

She said excitedly before I pulled her close, teleporting us.

"CHAOS CONTROL!"

There we were, in front of Rouge's house. I wasn't thrilled to be here but Amy of course insisted, she kept bugging me until I agreed to go. We went inside to see most of the people already there including the faker. I tried my best to keep Amy close to me, not wanting Sonic to know Amy was here but, to my dismay, Amy caught his attention by going to get a drink. There he was, getting close to her and talking to her... I could feel my hands ball into fists... he's touching her arm.

Did he... just... touch her cheek..?

I was so close to punching him right then and there, it was until he touched her hips is when I couldn't control myself, I finally walked up to them and pulled Amy beside me.

"Alright, you're caught up right? Right."

"Shadow?"

Amy asked my curiously, but I kept my eyes glued on Sonic.

"What's up faker? Amy and I weren't finished talking-"

He said, attempting to take Amy's hand, I grabbed his arm, growling under my breath.

"Do. Not. Touch. My. Amy."

I gritted before slamming him onto the ground, Sonic was in a bit of shock.

"Your Amy?"

"Of course, did you not smell my scent on her?"

Sonic raised a brow,  Sitting up and wiping himself off before throwing a punch at Me, I was about to hit back when all of sudden Amy got between us. We caused quite a big commotion, everyone at the party looked at us, differing reactions of course but most of it was shock or annoyance. I looked at Amy and Sonic before walking off, I needed to take a break, I felt terrible, why did I react this was? Amy isn't a possession yet I still want her only to myself... I know I sound selfish but Amy is one of the few people who actually care about me, I don't ever want to lose her... especially to Sonic...

Amy POV

I watched Shadow walk off, I felt the need to run after him but I knew he needed to cool off for a second, so I turned my attention to Sonic and explained everything to him, he didn't really care for the news of me and Shadow dating as he still didn't know if Shadow could be completely trusted still, but he knew if he wanted to keep me in his life, he'd have to get over any pettiness between Shadow and him, Once I got done explaining, I ran out of the party to look for Shadow, I found him sitting in a rock in front of a Lake, I slowly walked behind him, sighing a little before hugging him.

"I'm sorry I made you angry Shady... please forgive me."

I said softly, getting a small sigh at first before he turned around and pulled me into a tighter hug, placing me on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"This whole thing was my fault.. please don't apologize Rose, I'm sorry for letting my jealousy get over me... I just can't help myself when I see you get so close to him, I want you to myself... you're my girl."

I felt my cheeks heat up immediately as he confessed his desires, I looked down at him, he looked back up at me, his eyes piercing through me as I kissed his forehead.

"Shadow... I am your girl, and I won't be anyone else's. Ever. My heart belongs to you and only you.."

I said quietly as I played with his quills, at first, he was a bit surprised, but after a little bit, he chuckled.

"Good, because I'm making sure no one tries to steal you away."

. . .

A/N: thank you for reading! <3 there might be a silvaze story coming out soon, be prepared!~