Chapter 10: We're moving out

Bolt's Pov
"Ahhhh~"Fuuuuck~ daddy~ ur going to fast I'm gonna c-" "I know baby boy me too" and with a few more thrusts we came together, we made out for few more seconds when Kyle broke the kiss and whispered "I love u my baby boy~" "I lov-RINGGGGGGGGGG" I shot up from the sudden ringing of my damn alarm clock "U fucking piece of shit" I cursed at the alarm clock,wait a minute it's 4 in the fucking morning why am I waking up so early *gasps* I moving in with da-um kyle today. Yes I'm breaking up with that bitch,I got out of bed and went to take a shower. After I took a shower I went to change my clothes when berserk woke up "Baby where are u going?" "I'm leaving ur bitch ass" I said as I put on my t-shirt "U can't leave me cause if u do I will tell ur mom about u know who." "Bitch please u can tell the whole fucking world I don't give two fucks nor two shits sooooooooo fuck u I'm leaving " "Where will u go huh" "I'm going up Brick's ass" I said as I packed the rest of my stuff "U-u u-uh can't leave" "And why not" "Cause I'm pregnant with ur baby" "Bitch please that can't be my child cause I can't get u pregnant" "And why not?" "Cause we never had sex so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I said as I exited my room and went to Brick's door and slid a note under the door. I went downstairs where I met breeze and bryum "C'mon I let's goooo I want to fuck with dadddy~" Byrum whined *sigh* we exited the house to see three Lamborghini's outside. Bryum and breeze ran to their bf's while I walked to Kyle's car. He was leaning on his door "Aren't u excited to see daddy~" he said as he pulled me closer kissing the sweet spot on my neck "Mhmm~" we got in the car and drove off.
Time skip to kyle's house
We parked in his garage when I got on Kyle's lap and started making out with him he smirked and kissed me back,he opened the door and carried me inside while we still made out. Welp I not walking for the rest of the day.
Brick's Pov
I was cuddling with pinky with I woke up to my mom screaming at the top of her lungs. I got up and to see what the commotion was about when I saw a note under the door I opened it and saw bolt's hand writing on it it read:
Dear brick
"U probably woke up to the sound of mom screaming because we left the house. Why u ask it's because me,bryum and breeze are gay and I hade to date berserk while u were dating her because as u know mom is homophobic and she black mailed me saying if I did not date her she would tell mom so I had to pretend to hate u to keep my secret. Tho i hated the fact that she was cheating on u with me I didn't move in with my bf sooner because u were not over her yet and she would have lied to u making u believe I came onto her or some shit now that ur over her and have a new gf u won't believe her lies anymore and in case u don't believe me here's my current address ************ I hope u can forgive me."
He did all this to protect his secret and me from berserk's toxic ass I exited my bedroom to see Butch and boomer about to knock on my door "Did u ge-" "Yea I got a note" "Well do we forgive them" Boomer asked "I honestly don't believe it I mean they could have bought a house on the address and lie about the whole thing" "Butch is right we need to check the address first so get ready " be went back into my room to see pinky rubbing her eyes"Pink we're going somewhere so get ready"
30 minutes later
Bolt's Pov
Me and Kyle were cuddling naked on the couch when we heard a knock followed by Brick's voice "Listen Bolt u did not have to make a Nancy story about u being gay u could have just told me the truth and that u were sorry ok" I sat up quickly panicking "Who's at the door babe?" "My brother" "That doesn't sound like bryum or breeze" "No baby my other brother" "U have other brothers" he said as he zipped up his pants "Yea three more" I replied putting on my clothes. I rushed and opened the door to see brick standing there with his gf.
To be continued