Chapter 2:Drama

Butch's Pov
We are downstairs eating breakfast that our slaves cooked, the green one could cook. Oh no here comes the the troublemakers, they sat at the table far from us and that's how I like it. Mom exited the room to answer the door and what happened next made me choke on my food. Berserk,Brat and Brute entered the dining room,"I invited ur girlfriends to make u happy." I looked at brick, his hat was covering his eyes while he ate. "What's wrong brick?" Bolt asked and I swear I could hear worrisome in his voice nah I'm imaging things. "I'm done" he said pushing away his food and went upstairs, I looked at boomer who looked back at me. "Do u think he will start again?"Boomer questioned,"I don't know boomer,"
Brick's Pov
I entered my room and went to the bathroom, I went to cupboard and took out the mini knife. I pressed the blade against my hand, I winced at the stinging and watched my blood flow to the floor. I cleaned the blood off the floor and went on my bed to take a nap.
At night time still Brick's Pov
I woke up and went downstairs, to find Bolt on the couch watching tv with berserk. "Oh look it's bricke poo," berserk said while smirking,"Shut up u cheating bastard" "What did u say?" "To shut up." After that I exited the house, I went to my father's grave in the cemetery. I talked to him for hours and returned home to find my mom angry. "Where were u young man ?" "Dad's grave," "Why did u go there this time of night? " "Cause I wanted to see him,". After mom lectured me about the dangers of going out late at night I went back to my room.