Chapter 8: The kiss and a shocking discovery

Butch's Pov
I was playing video games when I heard a knock on the door " Damn it I was about to beat my high score" I opened the door to see a pissed off boomer he pushed his way past me and sat on my bean bag "What's wrong with u boomer I mean u look pissed?" "Breeze's gf told mom I hit her could u believe it" he said sounding frustrated and angry at the same time. "I could boomer u have no idea" "Why do they hate us we were never did anything to them " Boomer said softing up"Idk but they hate us now so we have to deal with it" " BOOMER JOJO I THOUGHT I GAVE U AN INSTRUCTION!" "Shit!" Boomer said as mom burst into the room. "U did but I came to talk to Butch about somthing and was going in a minute" "No u need to go right away when I punish u" "Bu-" "No buts go to ur room NOW!" Boomer got up from the bean bag and walked out of my room. As he was walking out I saw a tear roll down his cheeks when he got out mom turned to say something to me but I cut her off " U made my baby brother cry don't bother to talk to me." I walked out of my room and saw buttercup in the garden through the hallway window.
Buttercup's Pov
I was sitting in the garden thinking about butch I mean I think I like him. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder."Hey there butterbabe😆" "H-hey butch" "Watcha doing out here" "Nothing just bored so I came out here" "Hmmm want to play a game?" I was shocked did he just ask me to play a game."Ok what game though," "A starring contest but with a twist." "What's the twist?"
"If I win I get to kiss u," "W-what if I win," "U get to pick what u want to do." "Ok prepare to lose". Butch got in front of me and starred right into my eyes as I did the same, his forest green eyes had a beautiful spark I could not stop starring at it. As I was lost in his eyes Butch did something unexpected, he smiled not a perverted smile but a happy smile. I was so shocked at his smile I blinked "Ha u blinked I win!" he said in a childish voice. I looked down in defeat, he lifted my chin to his face level "I think u owe me a kiss butterbabe." I did not for one second believe that he was serious, "U thought I was not joking didn't u." I nodded my head, his hand pulled my chin till our lips connected, I wanted to pull away but my body had a mind of its own and sat on his lap. He smirked into the kiss and pulled away, a string of saliva was made as he pulled away.
Bolt's Pov
I sat in my room when I heard shouting and crying, I exited my room to see brat pulling bubbles hair while shouting at her. "HEY!" I shouted as I pushed brat off bubbles "What the fuck is wrong with u" "She needs to stay away from boomer because he is mine" "Ur dating my baby brother what are u talking about?" "U think I love him I love boomer I only cheated because I wanted yall to separate." I was shocked she was playing with Breeze's feelings "Get the fuck out here before I give u somthing to scream about" She scoffed and walked away, I turned to bubbles extending my hand, she grabbed it and I pulled her up. "Sorry about her u should go to boomer's room before anyone sees u here with me." "Wait why did u save me" She grabbed my hand, I pulled away my hand and stared at her "Let's say I don't like seeing people hurt ok" "But u hurt brick,butch and boomer?" "Not on purpose" "What?" "Don't worry about it ok it will be revealed sooner or later".