Chappie 3

This chapter will be only be about blossom and brick. So enjoy this chapter blossick fans 😜😘☺😊

Blossom's Pov
I woke up and Brick was still cuddling with me on the bed, "U-uh Brick" "yea" "I need to um find the bathroom" "ok". He realised his grip on my waist and I got off the bed, "Where is the bathroom?" Brick clapped his hands and a door appeared. I entered the room and took a shower, I spent 30 mins in there so when I came out Brick was gone. I changed into the clothes from the closet and exited the room, while I was wandering the halls I saw a girl with wild orange hair and to be honest she dressed weird sort of like a punk here she is 👇

 I changed into the clothes from the closet and exited the room, while I was wandering the halls I saw a girl with wild orange hair and to be honest she dressed weird sort of like a punk here she is 👇

"Um excuse me can u tell me where brick?" She turned around and looked at me like I was a pimple on her nose or something. "U mean my senpai who is in love with me." I knew I would not like this girl so I responded with,"With all due respect I know it's not true because he has good taste for picking people like me." "So ur Brick's new slave that he replaced me with." "Yea",Suddenly this chick tackled to the floor and started to choke me. I pushed her off and ran back to Brick's room and locked the door. "OPEN THE DOOR U CRUSH STEALING THING! " "BERSERK WHAT THE HELL!" I opened the door to see a pissed off Brick, I ran and hugged him, "She tried to strangle me," "But she insulted me brickie an-" "SHUT UP BERSERK! " "Are u ok Blossom?" "Yea".Anna came to see what was going on but two strange girls showed up as well, "What's going on here?" Anna asked. "This psycho tried to kill my girlfriend " Brick said while blushing redder than his hair. Anna smirked and narrowed her eyes,"What's did u sayy~" "I-i said she tried to kill my slave!" "Can tell her I'm sorry alone cause I'm embarrassed," "Sure". Anna and brick left, then two girls held me down and covered my mouth while berserk punched my stomach repeatedly, I laid on the floor coughing blood "Don't take him from me blossom," then they left, I crawled through the halls until I found the stairs. I saw everyone downstairs eating, and berserk eating next to Brick I was so pissed. I coughed out blood, and it was really loud "BLOSSOM" I heard Brick shout, "What happened," "She attacked me" pointing at her. "SMACK" was heard after I said that, I turned to see berserk sitting on one of the steps looking like she wants to cry." NEVER.TOUCH.HER.AGAIN", Brick picked me up bristol style and carried me to the bedroom. He placed me on the bed and sat beside me,"Brick" "yea" "why do u care for me so much" "what do u mean?" "I heard that vampires treat people with no respect and only have them as slaves." "We used to do that but my brothers and I got tired off doing it so we wanted to change." "Ok", I laid on the bed and went into the world of dreams.