Chapter 5: Problems and A New Friend

Brick's Pov
After yesterday I was avoiding my mother, she tried talking to me but I did not want to hear it, none of it. Berserk kept staring at me with a smirk on her disgusting face I wanted to slap the shit out of her but I didn't. "Brick" "What do u want mother" "Look I am sorry but that does not give u the right to ignore or disrespect me" "Hm Mother of the year u wish u never had me and u are going to demand me to talk to u AFTER WHAT U SAID that is selfish will forgive U on MY time!" After I said that I went outside and went to an old friend."Yo Bre u home?" "Yea, coming,". Brianna is my friend she knew my father and he introduced her to us, she is a tomboy so she understands us and our problems."Yo wassup u good" "nah bro had a fight with my old lady can't even call her mom anymore" "Come in" I told bre the story and she like always agreed with the right side mine. After talking I went home, tomorrow imma introduce pinky to bre. I went upstairs to see pinky changing out of her maid outfit in my room. "Nice underwear pinky" "Y-you perve s-stop watching m-me p-please" "Imma pass" "Fine, I'm going in the bathroom " and she left to the bathroom I sat on my bed on my phone when I started to sweat "Oh no no no no" I thought, I was going in heat can not tell mom not like she would care but still there are only two ways to cure heat u can either take pills or sleep with someone,while thinking pinky came out of the bathroom in a pink tights with black stars on them she had a pink tank top with a big black star on the front. "Are u ok" She said looking at my red face, why did she have to show her belly gosh dang no no I have to get pills and fast, "Brick!" She said touching my arm please God give me the strength to not take her right now, " Are u ok?" "I'm f-fine pinky" "No ur not tell me!" "Ur suppose to be off duty so get some sleep I'm fine r-really" I got up to leave but she grabbed my hand "Ur not going anywhere until u tell what is wrong with u" "Um ur meeting my friend bre tomorrow so I'm scared u will not like her" "Oh ok then I will get some sleep" I walked out the room to see Butch and boomer thank the Gods. "U guys have it right!" "Y-yea" they both said in unison "What do we do?" Boomer questioned "I don't know" Butch replied "Let's hide it, agreed" "agreed" they replied.
The next day
I woke up early today cause my stomach hurts and I can't sleep anymore so I did my morning routine and decided it was best if I skip breakfast cause I'm not comfortable so I watched tv in room pinky came upstairs with bacon and eggs with bread on the side "Your breakfast I know you would stay up here so I brought it for u" "thanks," then I heard the doorbell ring
To be continued cause I am writing this at 11:12 pm and I am tired so yea peace✌