57

Hyunjin's P.O.V

"Bye Minnie. I'll see you later." I murmured in his ear, placing kisses along the side of his face and then down to his jaw. He mumbled something sleepily and rolled over in my bed. I laughed and smiled down at him fondly, tucking him back in to make sure he stayed warm.

It was a Saturday, so Min had the day off, but I had an audition. I hadn't told anyone about it, not even Minnie. This would be my first acting job if I got it, and I was really anxious for it. They requested me specifically to audition for the lead, but I was scared as to how Seungmin would react to me starring in a straight show and having to kiss a girl.

I knew that if it was something that I really wanted to do, he would support me, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't bother him. I didn't want my baby to be even a tiny teeny bit uncomfortable, ever. After I checked my email, I entered the address of the studio into my GPS and started to drive there.

When I arrived there was a huge crowd of fans, which made extremely curious as to who else was auditioning today. A reporter rushed over to me and stuck a mic in my face as soon as I had climbed out of my car. "Mrs.Hwang, how do you feel about going up against Na Jaemin for this role?" She asked me hurriedly.

My eyes widened and realization flooded my mind. Of course that's why there's so many people here! Na Jaemin is only one of the most popular drama actors, who also happens to be a model. It's not like we were rivals or anything, though. We had worked with each other a handful of times, and we got along nicely. It was probably due to the fact that he was one of the nicest and sweetest guys I had met, but was also almost as sassy as me.

I ignored the reporter and continued to walk toward the building. My manager arrived at just the right moment and helped me to part the crowd and enter the studio. "You were supposed to wait for me in the car!" Sungjin scolded, sounding a lot like my mom.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "I'm just fine, aren't I?" I asked him, a sassy smile on my freshly make-upped face. Now it was Sungjin's turn to roll his eyes as he walked down the hall next to me, mumbling something about kids these days.

"Whatever, let's just get in there, so you can nail this audition and snag that role from right under Jaemin's nose!" He said, his eyes narrowed in determination. That time he sounded a lot like my highschool swim coach, though. I half expected him to pit his hand in and yell "break!" afterwards.

Despite Sungjin's less than helpful pep talk, I did just that. Well, sort of. I at least got the lead role, leaving Jaemin with the role of my fraternal twin brother. We chatted a bunch and caught up, which was really nice. I was actually looking forward to working with him again a lot.

Now all I needed to do was figure out how to tell Seungmin. When I got home, though, I found out I didn't need to figure it out. Seungmin was sitting on my couch still in pajamas with bedhead and a pout. I walked toward him and his pout intensified, immediately making me want to cheer him up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whined, crossing his sweater paw sporting arms. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I didn't want you to be uncomfortable with the thought of me kissing a girl on screen, so I was going to wait until I got the part." I told him, leaving little kisses on top of his messy hair. He giggled and smiled, moving to kiss me.

"I'm not uncomfortable with it." He assured me. "At least not more than you will be when you have to do it." He laughed with a mischievous smile on his face. I started to tickle him, getting him back for his teasing.

A/N:I'm going to leave the choosing open until I finish this book and then I'll probably start one or two more books. So look forward to that I guess. I might also wait until I finish my other Changlix book, but I have some serious writer's block on that book!