36

A/N:THIS BOOK IS #2 IN STRAY KIDS!

Seungmin's P.O.V

"I have something to tell you." Changbin said to all of as we sat around the table. All of us were over at 3RACHA's house for dinner, and Changed had been acting weird the whole time. We all stared at Changbin Hyung attentively, waiting for him to tell us what he had to say.

"I asked Felix to be my boyfriend, and he said yes." Changbin said, a huge smile on his face. "I also found out that he was the one running the fan acount." Bin said, glancing over at Lix shyly.

"Congrats you guys!" I said, standing up to hug Changbin Hyung and the Lixie. "I'm so happy for you Lixie!" I whispered in his ear, his grin expanding. "I won't hesitate to kill him if he hurts you." I said and Lix just shoved me away.

I stumbled over the leg of the table and went flying backwards. I would have fallen onto the hard ground, but Hyunjinnie caught me. "Careful, I can't have you falling for anyone else." He said in the most cheesy way, while he had me in a dip.

"Yoh! Stop that!" I said, and he stood me up with a chuckle. "I have to go talk to Minho, I'll be right back."  He nodded and I walked over to Minho Hyung. Jisung was over talking to Changbin and Felix and Minho looked a little distracted by it.

"So, how is everything going with Jisung?" I asked him and he turned to face me with a big sigh. "That badly, huh?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I mean, it's okay, I guess." He said, running a hand through his hair, telling me that it wasn't okay, despite his words. "We hook up all the time, but I wish we were more than just fuck buddies, you know?" He asked and even though I didn't, I still nodded.

"What we do now is great." He said with a shy look at Jisung. "More than great actually, but I just want to be able to tell people he's mine and snuggle him and make him all shy, even though he thinks he's the confident gay." Minho rambled, his hands waving all over the place.

"You're both confident gays." I assured Minho with a fond laugh. "That's why you hooked up right after you met. The only person who can make you guys a panic gay is each other. And that right there is why you guys are perfect for one another." I said, quickly glancing over at Hyunjin, who was deep in conversation with Chan Hyung.

"Guyssss!" Jeongin whined, walking over to us and throwing himself onto both of us. "Channie Hyung just sees me as a little brother, but I want him to do things with me that brothers don't do." Jeongin said, shocking me and Minho.

"Channie is so sweet to me, and I love that, but I want him all to myself. He treats me so nice and I love it." Jeongin gushed to us and I glanced at Minho with a smile. "I think I love him." Jeongin murmured, and I started squealing and wrapped him in a hug.

"That's so cute! I ship it so hard." I told him, and he just smiled with an eyeroll. "Are you going to tell him that?" I asked Jeongin, hoping he would say yes.

"I don't know, Min. I just don't want to ruin what we have now, and it might mess up the group dynamic." Innie muttered, laying his head on my shoulder with a sigh. "I think I should just wait for him to make a move."

"Whatever you think is right, Jeonginnie." I assured him, messing up his hair affectionately. He glared at me, but his eyes softened when Chan walked over to us. I rolled my eyes and pushed Jeongin's head off of me, shoving him onto Chan.