26

Seungmin's P.O.V

It had been a week since Hyunjin ate dinner at my house and we had been too busy to meet up. Even though it hadn't been long, and we had been texting and calling, I was craving his company. He had hit it off with my friends, and that made me super glad. I was slightly disappointed that he paid less attention to me than me than usual, but he turned me into a spoiled baby.

As if on cue, my phone rang and Hyunjin's picture and name flashed on the screen. I squealed and quickly fixed my hair before I slid the answer icon and the ringing ceased. Hyunjin's pretty bare face appeared on my screen as I sat back against my pillows.

"Seeing you in bed has me feeling some type of way." Hyunjin said with a smirk. I blushed and whined for him to stop. He let out a deep chuckle and then spoke again. "I am sorry, I just can't stop myself from being dirty around you." He said, once again making me blush.

"Did you call for something, or did you just want to tease me?" I asked him shyly, hiding my red face behind my comforter. He laughed at me and I lowered the blanket so he could see me pouting.

"I actually did call you for another reason, besides wanting to see you turn into a blushing mess for me." He said and I did just that. I whined and hid my face again. Hyunjin chuckled and cooed at me through the screen. "God, I wish I could snuggle you right now!" He groaned, running his hand through his hair.

"Me too!" I said with a pout,using my puppy dog eyes on him. "Can't Hyunnie Hyung come snuggle me now?" I asked in an aegyo tone, trying my best to convince him to come here.

"Minnie, baby, I wish I could, but I have to work today. You better stop pouting if you want me to stay employed, because I would totally ditch work for you in a heartbeat. I actually called to invite you and your friends over to my place tomorrow night." He said and I stopped pouting, not wanting to get him in hot water with his work.

"That sounds fun, but what time? And what are we doing? Should we bring anything?" I exclaimed excitedly and he began to laugh at my enthusiasm.

"Hmm, let me think." He said, scratching his head comically. "How about 6 PM and I was thinking we could watch some movies and eat dinner and junk food." He explained and I nodded eagerly, ignoring Felix, who had just wandered into my room and sat himself on my bed.

"As for what to bring, all you cuties need to bring is yourselves, jammies and a change of clothes." He said, and then seemed to get an idea. "Of course you don't have to bring pajamas if you want, you could always sleep naked in my bed. Or not sleep at all." He said with a wink and an evil smirk.

I squealed and hid behind my blanket again, my ears burning. Felix started to laugh at me and I peeked around to glare at him and flip him off. Hyunjin's smirk turned into a frown and his eyes narrowed.

"Who is with you, Minnie?" Hyunjin said through gritted teeth, seeming angry. I cocked my head in confusion and then realized that he must have heard Lix laughing. My hand caught the front of Felix' tee shirt and I pulled him into Hyunjin's view.

"It's just Felix, nothing to be jealous about." I said and his face softened. He muttered a reply and stared at his hands, his demeanor different than I had ever seen it. "Wow, Hyungie is so possessive! Kind of hot, actually." I said, scratching my head for emphasis before continuing. "Wonder what Hyung would do if I cuddled with Lixie and let him kiss me?" I said, playing innocent.

Hyunjin growled and his fist clenched. I giggled and sucked in a breath of air, admiring how Hyunjin looked when he was angry. Felix saw his reaction and squeaked, scrambling off my bed and running out of my room, not wanting to face the wrath of a jealous Hwang Hyunjin.

"I'm hanging up now, Minnie." He said, shaking his head and still looking a little upset. "You better behave, or I'll have to pull you aside at the sleep over and show you what happens if you don't listen." I gulped visibly and my face heated up, for once not from being shy. He smiled widely, pretending he hadn't just threatened me, and waved, hanging up the phone.