Haunted

Noble six?

Why is that familiar? Wash didn't understand why it was but he chose to ignore it for now he needed to sleep for his mission tomorrow he entered his room, once he was in his pajamas he crawled into the lower bunk with Maine fast asleep in the top.

He laid there his mind thinking, vague voices talking yelling why? Why were they yelling? Static, that's all he heard was static "n-n-nob-" it was faint, but he heard it "th-t-th l-lone -olf st-uff-" the voice was cut off again. "T-e-ell them -o ma-ke I-it c-c-oun-t" it was a different voice tell who? Make what count? He didn't know he was making himself tired just by thinking about it, closing his steel grey eyes he fell into a dream less sleep.

Next morning...

He was on the pelican. Carolina was talking to 479er about the artifact that they needed, "Alright people listen up, team A will consist of me, York, wash, and Maine Team B will be Wyoming, north, and CT. All we know is this symbol is on it so keep your eyes peeled" she said as she walked to us, we all had a good look at it the symbol was simple in shape three lines that pointed in a Y shape pattern and three circles in each corner, in the circles was as odd alien language or letters.

Regardless, it was what we were looking for.

Later...

Washs, pov..

I was falling... we were falling, and the mother of intervention shot through the skyscraper straight down the middle..so we jumped, the Cercauhgagus was almost in reach. Then a sudden pressure was slammed into me, I blinked and saw I was in a pelican with the artefact, the agent in black stood back up...oh yeah Texas that's who she is, she took out a grenade lounger and started firing at the helljumping innies.

A sudden flash of a man in black and red armor with a helmet similar to maines appeared then...it was gone, who was that? I shook it off and pulled out my DMR rifle, and started firing alongside tex.

After a while I was running out of ammo, tex then suddenly jumped out of the aircraft this left me confused as to why she would do that, I was to dazed by the image in my head to really even think as to why she jumped out I never even noticed that we already picked up north and his team.

North was looking at me with a concerned look even if he still had his helmet on, "Wash, are you alright?" The violet and emerald freelancer asked, snapping me out of my dazed state.

"Hmm oh...yeah...just thinking is all" I sighed, not looking convinced but not pushing the subject either left it alone, eventually we ended up picking up York and Maine and was on are way to get Carolina from the highway.

Once we got there, York got up from his seat and lent her a hand, pulling her into the pelican with tex following soon after. The ride was tense until we got back to the M.O.I.

Carolina pushed her way through most likely to the training field, we all went to the lounge, but before I could get there, North stopped me. "What's wrong wash something's been borthing you and dont tell me its nothing" he said in a stern voice, giving up the battle of trying to convince him I'm fine we walked to some place private.

Once we were in a private place aboard the ship, I told him everything... about the static that muddle my memories and the voices that sound familiar yet foreign, how I see a man in a battle damaged white and black armor how his midnight visor was cracked and broken, that he was asking me do I remember.

"Do I remember, huh?" North stood there puzzled. He was deep in thought, putting each piece into place. "I dont know man but if I remember correctly there was a saying, remember reach and it was a UNSC colone planet that was glassed over by the covenant maybe if you read what happened then you might remember something " he said with a pat on my shoulder.

I nodded at him, agreeing to his idea it might get me my answer. He walked to join with the others as I went to the archives to find out what happened on reach.