Ah, now I remember! This is one that I totally forgot about! This is important part where Zero and Seven meet Zack for the first time! I heard this from Wana that Zack, Zero and Seven are childhood friends after this tragedy happened. Of course, this should be known in the main story but this timeline still in childhood arc.

If I meet Zack next month, Joel will bring Zero as well to his workplace. As far as I know, Zero's specialty is swordsmanship. He will learns how to wield the sword from Joel.

I am not ready for this. I am totally not!

I felt a touch on my shoulder as I turned around to see Maddox, looking worried. "Max, are you alright? You were deeply in thoughts for a while now." She said as I flinched when she take noticed of me. Without answering her question, I just laughing nervously as if I am trying to get from this conversation.

Looking back at the TV, I watched it one more time to see the uniform again. That uniform...where do I seen that before?

"Max, be sure to lock the door if you went out. There's some money for you and Maddox to buy some foods at the town. I will be back tomorrow morning." Dad told before getting on his car.

I nodded. Today as well, I stayed back at the house because I need to see that Drago again, checking his wounds are healing or not. And the other reason, dad is going to the hidden island that showed in the news since it's his job as a knight to see the place to investigate what's caused of the explosion. I am worried about it but it's not my business to get involve in that.

Dad start ruffled my hair and smile. "Go and see your sister before she goes. After all, she need your headpats." I chuckled. Dad notices Maddox's sad expression after watching the news. "Yeah, be safe." He waved his hand to say goodbye before leaving. The car left the parking lot.

I went to the front door to be with Maddox who is waiting for Kou, sitting on the stairs. I sat beside her, waiting for Kou as well. "Damn, I am tired today again." I start to stretch on purpose to strike up a conversation since usually Maddox is the one who start the conversation first before me.

I can see her face saddened because of the news about children who are same age as me and Maddox. I guess it's a shocking that all of the children lose their lives in such a young age because of the explosion. Seeing them, it's somehow reminded me of us before we met Kou and go to the Second World. We are not like those kids who get experimented on. More like she is afraid of losing me since I am almost getting myself kill from protecting her from our parents. Seeing their death must be shocked to Maddox.

"Hey, Max. Do you ever wanted to see Mom and Dad again?" She suddenly asked about them. She pulled her knees together and hide her face in her knees as if she is afraid of the answers I will give to her.

Our biological parents that we hardly remember their faces looked like and the topic that we don't want to talk about. Since I am wearing short sleeves, she sees my scars. It's visible but some scars are healed. But that didn't make Maddox feel relief at all.

I don't know how our family grew apart but I know we aren't a happy family for long. As far as long, it's because of the debt that make our parents are stressed about.

"If that one day comes, I guess we should visit them and tell them we are living our life happily." I want to say that I would punch them on their faces for payback but there's no way I would said that to Maddox. It will ruined the mood.

I take a glance at her. I can feel her gloomy aura from here. But when she raised her head, her expression softened and give a smile of relief. "You're right. If that one day comes, I want to do that with you, Max." She said with confidence.