Rippley

Name: Rippley Hazel
Nickname: None
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Hair Colour: Cyan
Eye Colour: Black
Nationality: Ireland
Love Interests: None
Species: Slurp Creature
Family: Michael Hazel (Father), Charlie Hazel (Mother), Benjamin Hazel (Brother)
Squad: EGO
Division: Ghost
Likes: Being with others, Relaxing, Running around
Dislikes: Drinking Slurp Juice, Being alone, The Chaos Agent

Information

Rippley was an ordinary human once who worked at Slurpy Swamp until the famous Nuclear Slurp Leak of 2012. Him and 16 other workers were testing out a new formula for a fizzy Slurp Juice but it contained nuclear properties for unknown reasons. The workers put in a substance to remove the nuclear properties, but instead the substance and the nuclear Slurp Juice reacted and blew up turning all the workers into Slurp Creatures. Being a Slurp Creature removed everyone's solid form and swapped it with a liquid one and removed the ability if speaking in any known human languages. Afterwards, the workers were sent to someone to get cured, which they did, but Midas sent Rippley a different address which sent him to a Ghost base to get recruited.
Rippley hasn't shown any love interests to anyone. He likes everyone as a friend.
Rippley carries small grenades and a pistol with him.
As mentioned earlier, Rippley joined Ghost 8 years ago.
Rippley is an extrovert, so he always is with someone, preferably 8-Ball. He gets very uncomfortable when people drink Slurp Juice since that is what he is made of.
Rippley is cyan in hair and skin colour, being made out of Slurp. He wears black fingerless gloves and a pair of black dungarees with a black pair of boots.