Maya

Name: Maya Custom
Nickname: None
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Hair Colour: Anything
Eye Colour: Brown
Nationality: English
Love Interests: Hugo
Species: Human
Family: Margaret Custom (Mother), Andrew Custom (Father)
Squad: AID/Subterfuge
Division: Ghost
Likes: Fashion, Camo Patterns, Close Combat
Dislikes: Standing Out, Dancing, High Heels

Information

Maya is a one-of-a-kind agent who works in the AID and Subterfuge departments. Her speciality is looking different every day to Shadow can't track her on scout missions. She is the most highly ranked AID agent in Ghost. She has a total of 3.8 million combinations of her looks in her closet from hair to neck scarves. However, she always looks stylish. She doesn't go around blabbing about herself to avoid Shadow learning her cover.
Maya has fallen in love with the new agent Hugo upon finding him to recruit him. Camera feed shows Maya in the female bathrooms telling agent Skye about her feelings for him.
Maya has some sort of relationship with Skye, but she doesn't really have friends so they can't get hurt.
Maya doesn't carry guns because they're too noticeable. Maya prefers close combat and carries two knives on her at all times.
When Maya disguises herself, she still prefers to stay stylish and likes camp prints. However, she hates high heels and will only wear them if necessary.
Maya joined 6 years ago when she was 20.
As you may already know, Maya doesn't have one style. Instead, she has 3.8 million of them.