Brutus

Name: Bernie Brutus
Nickname: Brutus
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Hair Colour: Bald
Eye Colour: Brown
Nationality: New York
Love Interests: TnTina
Species: Human
Family: Craig Brutus (Father), Hannah Brutus (Mother)
Squad: Subterfuge
Division: Ghost
Likes: Sunglasses, Steak, Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
Dislikes: Owing People, Drawn-Out Missions, Having No Snacks On Him

Information

Brutus is a tough-as-nails agent who works in the Subterfuge department. He has a Russian accent although he is actually from a New York. This is because of his parents, who are in fact Russian. When Brutus' father joined Ghost as a henchman, they changed their names so other henchmen could say them since none of the henchmen could speak Russian. The Ghost outpost Brutus' father operated at was one in New York that no longer exists. Brutus' father later died on a mission. Brutus swore that he would pick up his father's legacy and became a Ghost henchman. Because Brutus was a top rank henchman, he was promoted to an agent. Brutus is now in charge of the henchmen.
Brutus doesn't show feelings for others, however, he has been hinted to be in love with TnTina.
Brutus is friends with Skye and TnTina. He shows barely any emotion to anyone else.
Brutus carries around a Mythic Minigun when patrolling his location, The Grotto.
Brutus joined when he was 22, giving him 6 years of service to Ghost.
Brutus likes shades and steak, and he likes Raspberry Ripple ice cream because it reminds him of home.
Brutus is bald with brown eyes covered by shades. He wears a grey blazer and trousers with black shoes. He has a blue shirt and a black tie.