Journey

Name: Journey Lilac
Nickname: None
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Hair Colour: Pink
Eye Colour: Blue
Nationality: Canadian
Love Interests: Turk, Rippley, 8-Ball
Species: Human
Family: Aaron Lilac (Father), Emma Lilac (Mother), Archie Lilac (Brother)
Squad: EGO
Division: Ghost
Likes: Hiking, Mountains, Pink
Dislikes: Being Swarmed, Faulty Climbing Gear, Being Tired

Information

Journey is a brave, likeable adventurer who always tries to do the right thing.
Her father was a famous hiker and her mother was a fashion designer. Her brother was born two years after her. Journey grew up in a rich background, but wanted to be normal more than anything. Even when she joined Ghost, she only told Turk about being rich. With her parents being rich, her family was followed everywhere, so they dyed their hair and it worked. Journey thinks that Brutus was her bodyguard in the past, but she isn't sure.
Journey has feelings for Turk, Rippley and 8-Ball, but her feelings for Turk are the strongest.
Journey becomes friends with almost everyone she meets, but her feelings are strongest with her team, EGO, and Bush Ranger.
Journey always carries around a Burst AR with her to fight off henchmen when the time comes.
Journey always likes to go hiking and keeping up with the latest trends.
Journey joined Ghost 3 years ago when she was 27 as a receptionist, until a job opened up in EGO.
Journey has pink hair and lipstick, with black gloves. She also wears a pink, yellow and silver climbing outfit with a climbing gear backpack. Her shorts are grey and carry pink glow sticks on them. Her boots are pink and white.