My Merman (Part 2 )

Start from the beginning

' I have to stop reading his mind ' Jungkook thought to himself and wipes his tears " Where is he Jimin?" Jin asked and went to Jungkoo rubbing his back softly, while Taehyung still holding his hand and caress it gently, which was helping he younger. 

" He is in the Aquarium....They are trying to sell him....and you know who is ready to give billion for him " Jimin said with little angry voice....Everyone frowns " Lisa " Everyone got angry, especially Taehyung " Namjoon Hyung, i want to talk to you about something....Jin Hyung takes Jungkook to his room " Taehyung said, Jin and Namjoon were confused but still nodded their heads.

Taehyung was about to go out to he stopped on his trace when he heard Jungkook's soft voice " Hyung !" He turns around and looked at him, and slightly smiled, Jungkook marched towards him and hugged him " Thank you" Taehyung was confused why he thanked him but hugged back....Everyone smiled looking at their babies.

Next Day...

Jungkook woke up hearing Taehyung's voice " Kook" Jungkook opened his eyes and first thing he saw was Taehyung smiling at him " Get ready fast...we have to go out for breakfast" Jungkook frowns but still get up.

After getting ready, Jungkook went downstairs and looked at everyone and smiled " You're ready " Jungkook turns around and blushed looking at Taehyung....because he was looking very handsome.

Taehyung blinked his eyes while looking at Jungkook,he was looking so beautiful

( The picture can't be load here :()

" Let's go Everyone " They all went to their car, Except Namjoon and Yoongi " We have some work guys, See you later " Jungkook was confused but waved at them cutely...Jimin was driving the car while Jin was sitting on the passenger and Hoseok sitting on the back along with Taekook.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was looking outside the window with wide eyes, Taehyung chuckled " Is this your first time in here?" Taehyung asked him gaining his attention " Yes, I'm little scared" Jungkook said and looked down on his lap....Taehyung smiled at his cute Merman and hold his hands softly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung " Don't worry, i won't leave your hand " Taehyung said in his deep voice making the younger blush once again " We are here "  Jin said, They all got out of the car and start walking toward the restaurant....Jungkook felt uncomfortable when people were staring at him, He hugged Taehyung's Arm tightly feeling very scared and uncomfortable .

After having the breakfast in the restaurant...Jungkook was always with Taehyung , holding his arms tightly, and Taehyung didn't mind a bit.

" Tae " Taehyung closed his eyes when he hired that voice, holding back his anger....Everyone panicked when they saw Lisa, standing there " Hyung take Kook with you," Taehyung said, no emotion in his voice....He looked down at Jungkook ( Jungkook's hight is smaller than Taehyung here) He smiled at him softly.

" Go with them, I will come in few minutes " Jungkook blinked his eyes and nodded his head " Come on Kookie " Jimin said waiting for Jungkook to start walking with them, Jungkook pouts and leave Taehyung's arm " Who is this boy? and why he was holding my Taehyung's arm" Jungkook glared at Lisa ' He is not your Tae' Jungkook thought to himself still glaring at Lisa.

" Koo " Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who was smiling " Go, I promise I will be there in few seconds " Taehyung said and kissed his cheeks....Jin and Jimin squealed....Taekook rock and Lisa shocked .

---------------------------------

Part 2 

sorry for making it took long :( 

The next one will be the last part, also short too

if you want me to add something in the next part, Comment or Dm me :) 

- I purple you 

- author nim