✨ Cheater Kim! ✨

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Fluff

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Jungkook and Taehyung, both met in college and dating for 3 years, Taehyung was the elder but childish one meanwhile Jungkook was younger but mature one, but when they both spend their time together, it's a whole mess.... Jungkook glared at Taehyung " How could ! Hyung! I am going to kill you " Jungkook yelled at Taehyung.

Who laughed at his boyfriend's behaviour " You cheated! And you are laughing " Jungkook scoffed and folded his arms against his chest, Taehyung chuckled and tries to touch him but Jungkook pushed his hands away " Petal " Taehyung again tried but Jungkook was too stubborn.

Finally after my tries, Taehyung hugged him " I am sorry, I didn't mean to " Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed him, making Taehyung chuckle at his angry face.

" I was winning! But you purposely kissed him " Jungkook said and hits his chest with his tiny fist making Taehyung more laugh, Jungkook pouts .

•• Earlier that evening ••

Taehyung and Jungkook was playing on the computer, Jungkook was continusally wining giggling to himself.... Taehyung glance at Jungkook with pouty lips seeing him all smiley and happy, He looks at back at the game, continusally tabbing on his controller.

He stopped and glance at Jungkook, who was just about to win, before Jungkook could pass, Taehyung pulled him into a kiss, making Jungkook gasp and his attention getting away from the game, taking the chance Taehyung won, and squealed Meanwhile Jungkook pouts and glare at him.

•• Present ••

Jungkook ignored Taehyung and went back to kitchen, Taehyung smiled at his cute behavior...he walked behind him, seeing Jungkook washing dishes, Taehyung hugged him from behind, Jungkook's body tensed a little but he said nothing and continued with dished " I am sorry " Taehyung whispered, placing a kiss on his ear.

Jungkook cleanched the plate tightly in his hand " I am working " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung smiled and turned him around my his waist " So you won't talk to me?" Jungkook shakes his head, Taehyung leaned towards him and captured his lips.

Jungkook didn't kissed him back, nor he pushed him back.... Taehyung leaned back and opened his eyes, chuckling seeing Jungkook still glaring at him pouting " Still angry?" Jungkook nodded his head and turned around washing the dishes again, Taehyung warpped his arms around Jungkook's small figure.

And rested his head on in his shoulder " Hyun-" before Jungkook could say something Taehyung peck his lips, making him groan and Taehyung laugh " I am working!" Jungkook glaring at him from corner of his eyes " I am not disturbing " Taehyung said nuzzling his face in Jungkook's neck, placing wet kisses on his neck.

" Hyung! I won't hesitate to kick you out of this house! " Jungkook threatened him, making him pull away that instant " Geez, fine...why so scary " Taehyung said and walked away, Jungkook pouts " Meanie, Cheater Kim " Jungkook mumbled.

••• Next Day •••

Jungkook slammed his locker's door shut and walked away not forgetting to glare at Taehyung, who gulped and looks at his best friend aka soulmate Park Jimin and his boyfriend Yoongi " What happened?" Jimin asked Taehyung who smiled " I just cheated " Yoongi choked on nothing " What!" Jimin yelled.

Everyone glance at them in the coridoor " I mean! In a game " Taehyung yelled back, knowing what his friends minds be making tea " Oh? So?" Jimin asked him " Well he is angry and you know " Taehyung explained, Jimin nodded " Well, now you have to fix this all " Jimin said to him, Taehyung nodded.

He entered into his class seeing Jungkook giggling talking to Yugyeom " This boy again, I really want to block  him from my life " Taehyung said and was sat behind Jungkook, who ignored Taehyung, still angry at him " I thought only Taehyung was childish, but Jungkook " Yoongi said keeping an eye on the couple.

Taehyung crying to get Jungkook's attention but Jungkook ignoring him and Taehyung sulking afterwards...on the lunch break Jungkook was once again looking at Jungkook with Yugyeom " You know, that time I was also shocked " He was curious about what Jungkook was talking about him " Yes, you almost fell " Yugyeom replied to him.

And on the afternoon, Taehyung couldn't control his Jealously He glared at Yugyeom, who gulped... Taehyung walked to Jungkook and picked him up on his shoulders " Yah! Tae! Put me down!" Jungkook struggled but Taehyung was stronge.... students squealed looking at both of them.

When they got home, Taehyung finally puts Jungkook down " Yah! What was that-" Taehyung silenced him by smashing his lips on Jungkook's hungrily, Jungkook tries to stop him but Taehyung picked him up by his waist and pushed him softly to the wall, moving his lips to his.

Taehyung leaned back at looks at Jungkook, but Jungkook warpped his arms around Taehyung's neck pulling him into a kiss once again... Taehyung bites his lower lip, nibbling between his teeth and sucked on his lip.... Taehyung pulled away breathing heavily.

" Still angry?" Taehyung asked him softly, Jungkook shakes his head.... Taehyung put him down and trapped him between his arms " What was you doing with Yugyeom?" Jungkook looks up at Taehyung " Talking " Taehyung leaned to his ear " You tried to make me Jealous?" Taehyung knew what Jungkook was trying to do.

When he holds Yugyeom's hand, glancing at Taehyung, Taehyung never had any problem with Yugyeom, but he gets Jealous when he thinks there is someone who is more closer to Jungkook than him, someone whom Jungkook told tell his secrets....He just want Jungkook to trust him and no one else with his secrets.

Taehyung leaned back and smiled at him " Wanna okay?" Taehyung asked him with his cheerful voice, Jungkook broke into giggles, just now his boyfriend was acting like a possessed man but now he is acting like a baby.

And this is how they are right now, Jungkook sitting on Taehyung's lap, both of them holding controllers and playing while laughing and giggling.

_________________
The End

I got this idea suddenly like aging my favourite game :)

How was it ? Favorite part?

I will write Mafia's baby part 2 soon

Thanks for reading and appreciating me 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰