💔 Crush 💔

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Requested by : hOlymOly457

No one's Pov

Jungkook was hiding behind a pilar looking at his crush, Kim Taehyung.... Everyone loves him...not only Jungkook everyone has a crush on Taehyung.... Handsome, kind hearted and sweet with everyone except Jungkook,who don't know the reason why Taehyung hates him so much.

Maybe Jungkook was like not other.... because he is gay... Taehyung hated gay people, He never supported them...The reason why Jungkook was scared to confuse it to him.... hiding his love for Taehyung behind his fake act of hating Taehyung.

He finds himself always looking at Taehyung, but is really good at hiding when Taehyung came face to face with him " Jeon your face makes me punk " These are the words Taehyung mostly says to him...even he knows Taehyung is never going to love him...he still hopes and dream to have him.

Hope, because the world lies on hope..." Jungkook you seriously want to do this?" Jimin asked him who nodded his smiling " Belive me Jimin...he loves me, he just act to hate me because of his father " Jungkook said after telling Jimin his plan to make Taehyung jealous.

Jimin sighed and nodded his head, This is how Jungkook was sitting in cafeteria flirting with Yoongi, Jimin's boyfriend....Who agreed to help the younger " Is he looking at us?" Jungkook asked Yoongi " Yeah...and he seems angry " Yoongi whispered to him, giving him his gummy smile.

Jungkook looks behind seeing Taehyung cleanching his fist....his veins popping out making Jungkook fanboy mentally at him.... Jungkook turned his head back towards Yoongi chuckling.

Just like an usual day... Jungkook made his way inside the college...his eyes fall on Taehyung who was holding the popular girl by her waist... anyone can say both of them are dating...holding back his tears... Jungkook gulped the saliva.

Just than Taehyung turned his face to look at Jungkook...His eyes widen looking at him " Jungkook " Jungkook was confused why Taehyung was panicked to see him, Didn't Taehyung made his self clear he hates the younger...why is he playing with his feelings.

Taehyung rushed behind the Jungkook who run away from there... running towards the rooftop leaning towards the wall holding his kness sobbing.... Taehyung looks at him....kneeling before him... without saying anything he pulled the younger in his embrace... holding him close in his arms... Jungkook said nothing he cries feeling the comfort in Taehyung's arms.

••• Time Skip •••

Next Day, Jungkook and Taehyung made their way inside the college smiling their hands intertwined... Taehyung glance at Jungkook smiling... Jungkook looks around seeing all of the students looking at them with heart eyes squealing...They really liked them together.

Jungkook felt relived....He was glad they all accepted his relationship with Taehyung...Their starts to date... Jungkook spends a lot of his time with Taehyung laughing smiling....He kissed Taehyung...loving the feeling of Taehyung beside him.

They both were cuddled up in Jungkook's bed... Jungkook was resting his head on Taehyung's chest...who was caressing his head " I love you " Jungkook whispered near his head " I love you too " Taehyung said to him and with a smile he placed a kiss on Jungkook's head..

The small innocent kiss on head turned into a make out session.... Taehyung placed kissed on Jungkook's neck, sucking bitting leaving hickeys.... Jungkook closed his eyes feeling the pleasure, smiling a little...He opened his eyes and cupped Taehyung's face.

He leaned forward and kissed Taehyung deeply...He kissed back holding his waist....and not long later... Jungkook was under Taehyung moaning who was making love to him.... Jungkook cries in happiness feeling so much loved when Taehyung thrust in him deeply.

Hard breathing could be heard in a room... Doctors rushed around the room trying to safe their patient....who was none other than Jeon Jungkook....Jimin cries looking at Jungkook who was shaking on the bed, having a hard time in breathing...Jimin cried looking at his best friend.

All of a sudden everything froze, Jungkook's body fell numb on the bed....The doctors glance at each other and cover Jungkook body with white sheet " I'm sorry he is no more " a sob left from Jimin's mouth...he cries looking at his best friend's lifeless body.

Just like that, Jimin was staring at Jungkook's grave, crying 1997 - 2021 He warned Jungkook to move on from Taehyung, Taehyung doesn't love him....but Jungkook he was hoping to get Taehyung's love...and being stubborn always dreamed of being with Taehyung.

2 days ago, Even Jungkook was effected because of Covid...Not even caring about his health.... Hearing that Someone was trying to kill Taehyung ,his love....He saved him....but Instead....It was Jungkook who got effected my the attack and was attempted in the hospital.

2 days he was in Coma...dreaming about being with Taehyung...His love, he wished that day when he saw Taehyung with the popular girl, Taehyung followed him knowing Jungkook was hurt....He wanted Taehyung to hug him when he was crying...He wished Taehyung comforted him.

He wished to date Taehyung, and being accepted as he was, instead of getting hate...He wished to kiss by Taehyung with love...He wished Taehyung made love with him instead on his girlfriend...He wished Taehyung loved him back instead of hating him.

Jimin placed Jungkook's favorite flowers on the grave, tears continusally falling on his cheeks....Jimin hated Taehyung...Even Jungkook saved him and died... Taehyung didn't came to meet him...just because he was gay....And hated Jungkook for having a crush on him.

" I miss you, please get up " Jimin sobbed and kneeled before the grave...In his last moments... Jungkook dreamed about having Taehyung with him...He dreamed about getting loved by Taehyung, Yoongi kneeled before the grave and hugged Jimin's figure...He couldn't form any words to comfort Jimin.

He himself was effected by Jungkook's dead....Jungkook was a normal boy, who had a crush on Kim Taehyung....He loved him secretly... Scared of rejecting...He don't know when the small crush turned into love...and the wish of getting the love back and pain of one-sided love pushed him in depression.

His dream was so pure, In his last moments he dreamed about his love and with one last painful tear of one-sided love falling on his cheek....He took his last breath..leaving the world.

_______________________
🐯 The End 🐰

I tried my best okay

How was it?

I will make Just one night 's part tommorow

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰