Your Number please ✨

Ignore my mistakes plz....

- Taehyung's mother is trying to get  
    Jungkook's number for her son.

No one's Pov

" What's your name Boy?" Mrs Kim asked Jungkook, who was helping her holding grocery bags...the boy smiled at her " Jungkook, Mam " He politely said...what exactly happened was Mrs Kim was crossing the road when some rude kids pushed her.

Which made her bags fall down on the road, Mrs Kim was just about to cry when angel Jungkook came to rescue...He helped her and now is carrying bags for her " You leave around here?" She asked him...who nodded his head.

" Yes, just few blocks away from here " He said, all of the way Mrs Kim was getting information about the baby bunny, and the innocent boy told her whatever she asked him " Why don't you come inside? " Mrs Kim offered him but Jungkook refused politely waving his hands in air.

" No! no! It's fine " He bowed and was about to go but stopped by Mrs Kim's voice " Jungkook, you forgot to give me your number " She said to him smiling, who frowns " what?" He asked her confused " Well you said you will give me your number...but you forgot " She said chuckling a little.

" I said that?" He asked with pouty lips, Mrs Kim mentally cooed at him and nodded her head " Okay aunty " Jungkook gave her his number, bowed and walked away...Mrs Kim entered into the house squealing.

" What happened to you mom?" Her son Taehyung asked him sighing, he was laying on the couch, scrolling through his phone " I found a really cute boy for you " Taehyung frowns " Go and message him..here is his number " Taehyung sighed and was about to refuse but then he saw her puppy eyes.

" Geez, fine " He stood up and grabbed the number from her hand, walking to his room... ignoring his mother's squealing...Like Mrs Kim wanted Taehyung talked to Jungkook and actually he also fall for the younger instantly, the boy was too cute to resist.

And his helping nature that was more attracted Taehyung towards him, after three months, Taehyung asked Jungkook out and now they are lovely boyfriends...Mrs Kim is the happiest in their home, seeing them kissing and being lovely dovley...that's all she wanted and now it's fulfilled.

__________________
The End

A very short, one shot...okay I like this so Shh

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰