Killer? but why?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

So I decided to make a part two of Mr Cheif and Mr Painter...so yeah, it was suppose to be something else I was thinking about making a book but not anymore.

No one's Pov

Jungkook stared at the wall in front of him, blanked expressions...He was alone in their home" Here, Eat baby " Taehyung placed their dinner on the table And sat before his husband smiling at him...but he sighed when he saw Jungkook lost once again " Still thinking about it?" Taehyung asked him softly.

" It's all my fault " Jungkook said but Flinched when Taehyung slammed his hand on the table and stood up looking at Jungkook with range " his many times I said! It's not your fault " Jungkook choke on his sobs and looks at Taehyung " You killed them because of me!" Jungkook said to him,who scoffed.

" They deserve that, they touched you " Taehyung said and cleanched his " Than that's my fault! I was native one who believed them like an idiot!" Jungkook said sobbing... Taehyung sighed and moved closer to him, warping his arms around Jungkook " I killed them, because they runied our peaceful life " Taehyung said caressing his back.

•• 6 Months back •••

Taehyung and Jungkook got married after dating for 5 years...they happily moved to a new society with Grandpa, unfortunately Taehyung's Grandmother passed away, Taehyung and Grandpa were broken but Jungkook was there for them...He helped them.

But one thing wasn't good, Taekook's neighbors....the young boys had bad eyes on Jungkook...and Taehyung he knew but Jungkook he was blinded my their food boys act...one evening Jungkook was alone in house, Taehyung went to restaurant...He was clenching the kitchen because his Cheif husband really love this kitchen.

Jungkook heard the door bell rang, he sighed heavily and washed his hand and walked towards the door, he saw the good neighbors standing on the door " What happened?" Jungkook asked them, politely...They smiled at him " We need help " one of them said... Before Jungkook could say something, they covered his mouth and dragged him in.

••• Time Skip •••

Taehyung came back home, rang the bell many times but frowns when Jungkook didn't open the door with his happy smile like he usually do.... Taehyung sighed and opened the door with spare key....He got inside frowning once again seeing all of the lights turned off....now he was getting concerned.

" Koo?" He called out for Jungkook, but he heard nothing....he was already scared back in restaurant... Jungkook didn't message him, not even one....hearing Jungkook's sobbing coming from their bed room, Taehyung rushed towards the room... but his heart broke looking at the scene in front of him.

Jungkook tied up on bed naked... sobbing... Taehyung rushed to him " Koo! Koo " Taehyung eyes filled with tears looking at Jungkook, Taehyung untie him and pulled him to in his arms.. Jungkook cries and hugged Taehyung tightly, he wanted to feel safe in his arms.

After crying for hours Jungkook told Taehyung everything....Which made Taehyung range, he stood up to go but Jungkook stopped him " No! Tae!" Seeing Jungkook this broke...but Taehyung rushed out and called the cops....after some time, they came and asked Jungkook every question.

" I don't think it's rape " Cop said to Taehyung who looks at him, dead in eyes " What do you mean?" He asked him in his cold voice... holding Jungkook's hand, who was sitting beside him, that cop chuckled " I mean in your matter, this happens only for fun " Cop said and laughed.

" What do you mean by that?!" Taehyung almost yelled " I mean you are gay and-" Taehyung was about to punch him but Jungkook stopped him, tears falling from his eyes.... Taehyung glance back at Jungkook, his eyes turned red and fist white " No complain...let's go " Cop said and walked out.

Days went by, Taehyung was still in range and angry at himself...he was being a coward...And Jungkook, he was now scared on even his own shadow...He is always alone in home...And scared... Taehyung sighed heavily, He stood up " what am I doing, I need to be with him " Taehyung said and rushed back home.

He opened the door, and heard something breaking in the room...he rushed and saw Jungkook standing on a chair, noose his neck " Koo!" Taehyung rushed to him and pulled him down.... Jungkook broke into tears when Taehyung pulled him in his arms once again " what were you doing! You didn't even think about me!" Taehyung said and caressing his back.

" I was thinking about you that's why I was doing this!" Jungkook said and sobbed... Taehyung pulled away looking at him " What?" Taehyung asked him " I saw how broke you are and this will continue if I-I will be in front of your eyes " Taehyung scoffed whipping his tears " how can I live without you, are you an idiot!"

After that Jungkook fell asleep.... Taehyung stares at Jungkook not sleeping staying beside him....he caresses his cheeks and made a decision.

••• Present •••

" The case of five boys murder have been closed today as there was no evidence found on the crime scene "

Jungkook finally smiled a little, honestly he was scared for Taehyung but finally he is safe....they decided to shift into a calm place away from the crowded and loud city...they brought a house on a hill and Taehyung he starts a new restaurant on that town.

" Here it is! Your favorite " Taehyung said and hand Jungkook hot chocolate...and sat beside him near the window, Jungkook pulled Taehyung in blanket and sat between his legs... leaning back on Taehyung's chest " Thank you " Taehyung looks at Jungkook and frowns " Why?" He asked placing a peak on his forehead.

" For not leaving me after everything happened " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung sighed and pulled him closer " How can I leave my life...I don't care but I was mad they did that to you " Taehyung said and caresses his stomach to calm Jungkook " I love you " Jungkook said to him.

Taehyung smiled and peck him " Love you more " Just than the door bell rang " Must be Hyungs and Grandpa " Taehyung stood up and went to open the door, Jungkook behind him.

_____________________
The End

Why I was thinking about Atonement while reading this, that book always mess my mind even I wrote it 😂💔

Thanks for reading 💕

I have many ideas but my hands are lazy, but still I will try to update regularly

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰