43 - The Truth Untold.

Magsimula sa umpisa

His mother releases a huge breath because she knows her son won't back down. "Yes, she's your ex-girlfriend."

Both are left bewildered by her answer, thousands of questions running through their heads.

"But h-how?" Rosé asks, totally horrified by the situation.

His mother looks down, recalling everything, "You both started dating when you were in high school and things got serious between you two so you attended the same colleges as well. You both were inseparable, just like now." She glances at their way then looks down, not able to make eye contact.

She takes a pause then continues, "I wasn't happy about Jimin dating you. I was just so dwelled in my reputation about what will people think when they know that Jihye's son, a CEO, is dating a poor girl. I wanted him to marry a rich girl, a girl of his standards. I was so blinded by the fame that I didn't even care about my son's happiness at that time."

Jimin looks at his mother in disbelief. It wasn't his mother it was someone else because that's not how he saw his mother.

"So I planned something to break you both up." Rosé's eyes widen, she can't believe her ears.

So does that mean all this time she was just acting sweet?

"I knew Jimin trusted me blindly so I lied to him..."

"Jimin, I have something important to tell you." Jimin looks up from his laptop and towards his mother.

"Yeah?" She looks hesitant and that makes Jimin frown.

"Is everything okay?" He asks worriedly and she feels a bit guilty for doing this to her son but soon her subconscious wins over her.

"I don't think so," she says and looks worried. He scoots himself closer to his mother and grabs her hands, "What happened, you're scaring me now?"

"You won't believe me if I tell you." She looks at him pleadingly.

"I will! Now tell me." He tries to make his mother understand because he trusts his mother to heart.

"I saw Rosé with another guy, they.....they were k-kissing." She worriedly looks at her son and Jimin is left speechless.

"You might have seen another girl, my Rose will never cheat on me." He angrily says and lets go of her hand then stands up.

"I saw her face clearly with my own eyes. Don't you trust me?" She desperately asks in hopes her son would take her side.

"I-I don't trust you."

"I knew you weren't going to believe me but keep that in mind, truth can't be kept hidden for too long, it will come out someday and when that day comes don't blame me that I didn't warn you."

Jimin just turns around and leaves his house, he runs a frustrated hand through his hair. He trusts Rosé but his mother's words are keeping him in a dilemma. It's not like his mother hates Rosé that's why she's doing this, right? But she has always loved her.

He can't think straight so he gets in his car and leaves.

"I hired someone to make my plan work, after Jimin left I called that guy and informed him that you left, so he should get to work..."