12 (last chapter)

Tessa got out of the car and smiled at her mom.

"See you later" she said to her mom "see you, babe. Tell Gale I said hi" her mom said and she nodded with a smile.

Tessa walked into the school and walked down the halls seeing Champ.

"Hey, Tessa!" Champ said and she smiled "hi, champ, did Zach make it yet?" She asked "he is where he always is" champ said as he walked beside the girl and Tessa smiled while looking over at her locker to see Zach standing there on his phone.

She smiled and continued to walk over to her locker while champ walked beside her.

Once she got to her locker she smiled at Zach and hugged him.

"Hi, love" Tessa said and laughed at the nickname as she kissed his cheek "hi" Zach said with a smile "let's get to class, we don't want to be late for mr Stine" champ teased making Zach and Tessa laugh.

Zach and Tessa intertwined their fingers as they walked down the hall heading to their first class of the day.

-

Soon Stine walked into the class and Zach looked over to Tessa then back to champ with a smile

"Hello, my name is mr R.L. Stine and I will be your new English teacher because mr Boyd is still recuperating from injuries sustained in a mutant insect attack" he said then he placed his bag down and clasped his hands together.

"Now, every story I've ever told can be broken down into three distinct parts. The beginning, the middle, and the twist" he said and they bell rung; class has now started.

-

Zach and Tessa walked hand in hand as they walked down halls with Stine.

"Hello mr Stine!" The teacher walking down the hall spoke "hello mr black" Stine said "uhh, who's that?" Zach asked "he's the new drama teacher" Stine said and they got quiet "can I ask you something?" Tessa soon spoke "of course" Stine spoke and Tessa cleared her throat "do you miss her?" She asked "not a day goes by that I don't think of her.." Stine said and they stopped "she'll always be in here" he said while pointing to his head "and in there" he said while pointing to Tessa's heart "and right here" he said while pointing to Zach head "and in here" he said while pointing to his heart "and of course your head too, Tessa. And also right over there" he said while pointing to the right of them.

Tessa head snapped in that direction to see her best friend.

Tessa squealed and she let go of her boyfriends hand she ran over to the girl and hugged her tightly.

Zach walked over to the girls as they pulled away from the hug.

"Hi Hannah" he said and he hugged her and Tessa looked over at Stine and smiled widely.

He held the lighter up under the book, he lit the book on fire and threw it in the trash and closed the lid.

Tessa laughed and turned back to Zach and Hannah.

"Hannah, I have so much to tell you" Tessa said "also Mack got so much bigger" Tessa said "really? I want to see him" Hannah said and Tessa turned back to Stine.

"Thank you!" She said, she missed her best friend. Her sister.

Nothing could have ruined how happy she was, Zach was her boyfriend, Champ was her best friend, not only that...her first ever best friend was back.

edited