I'm here at 237 room. Sumilip ako sa glass ng door, I saw the students picking up their things. Uwian pa lang siguro nila. I walk to the side of a door holding my tote bag. I was like a mother, picking up her daugther! When I saw Venise, hinila 'ko kaagad siya.

"Ate!" she hugged me. "What are you doing here?" she asked while we're walking towards the elevator.

"I'm here to pick up you." I smiled and pressed the ground floor. Marami din kaming nakasabay na mga students dito. When we reach the ground floor pumunta kaagad kami sa parking lot and went to the mansion. Nagkukwentuhan kami ni Venise habang papasok ng bahay, when we saw Mom sitting on the sofa. May kausap siya, mukhang may problem?

"Fix that Trisha. Please tell to that visitors, we're not selling our lot of the Batangas." We heard Mom said in the calm voice. She massage her head.

We was about to go upstairs when Mom suddenly called us. We looked at Mom and walk towards her. He shooked his head knowing na we heard they.

"I'm sorry about that, anak." she smiled at us. We just gave her a smile. We sat on the sofa beside Mom.

"It is about our lot to the Batangas?" I asked carefully. Mom looked away. I felt a guilty to asked for that! I was so stupid! I realize she felt dumb with my question! I really know the reason why other visitors want to buy our lot.

"Uh.. sorry Mom. Dapat hindi 'ko na-" I stopped when Mom cry on my shoulders. She hugged us. I rubbed my Mom's hair, and whispered 'sshh' against her cry.

"I'm sorry, anak." Mom whispered between her cry.

"Sshh. It's not your falt, Mom." Venise whispered, I saw her corner of her eyes, tears.

I bit my lower lip to stop crying. I looked at the ceiling too para lang hindi ako maiyak. But my tears, so trade. My tears went down to my cheek. I was so worried to Mom. I know she's doing her best to her work. She's so many work! I felt guilty about that. I couldn't help my Mom through our business! I was so busy to my work, I haven't time for my family.

"Give it to me. I can handle this, Mom." I wiped my tears before smiling at my Mom and Venise. I saw how they shocked about I said. It is so hard for me na asikasuhin 'ko 'yung resort namin sa Batangas, but I want to help Mom, of course my family.

Mom shooked her head. "No. You don't have to do that. I can fix that." Mom gave me a assured smile and brush my hair with her fingers.

"Mommy. I know your tired." I said. She suddenly stopped brushing my hair when I said that.

"Maybe.. ate is right." pag-aagree ni Venise.

"Anak. No. Hindi ako papayag. Paano na 'yung pag-aaral mo 'nang med?" tanong ni Mommy habang nakakunot 'yung noo.

I bit my lower lip, and think. "Gagawa po ako 'nang paraan. Sunday and Saturday. Wala naman po akong pasok no'n. Kaya 'ko na po 'yon." I smile. "Focus po muna kayo sa company natin."

"Thank you, love." Mom kissed me forehead and hugge me. After that, I decided to stay here at mansion. Dito na lang din ako matutulog, may extra uniform din naman ako dito. I go upstairs and entered my room. I change my clothes dahil naiinitan na din ako sa suot 'ko. I'm wearing a dolphin short and a tank top.

Umupo ako sa kama 'ko at isinandal 'yung ulo 'ko sa headboard. I opened the tv and watch medical shows in YouTube. 'Nang matapos 'ko 'yung 1st episode, nag-search naman ako 'nang 'remake resorts' para sa resort namin sa Batangas.