Breakfast with the gang

Start from the beginning

"You're crazy." Nayeon said laughing.

"I am, I mean to stoop so low at magkaron pa ng away dahil sakin, pero kasi grabe yung babaeng yun! Napaka-landi kasi!" I said to her.

"Lisa got you good. Kung ako sayo, i-atras mo na ang original plan mo na sagutin sya next year." Nayeon said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Lime and Irene already told me that."

"Great. So, sasagutin mo na sya?" Nayeon asked me.

"I Might." I said.

"Yizzzz! Matutuwa si Somi sa balita na 'to!" Nayeon said smiling as we all walked with our food and drinks going into the theater.

"Isinumpa nyo talaga ako ni Somi eh no?" I said to Nayeon. 

"Girl pano naman noh, ikaw na lang ang hindi pa pumapatol sa shiboli, mas mainam pa nga ang mga shibs, dahil silang mga shibs, very loyal and sweet. Unlike your exes. Jusko, mga playboy." Nayeon said as she rolled her eyes.

"Oo nga. I like Lisa, she's cool and loyal pa." Lime agreed at Nayeon.

We sat upfront, the program will be starting in a few, bilang huling team naman sila Lisa magpeperform, we essentially had time to chitchat about Somi's arrival. I sat amd thought about Lisa and I, we had sex once and it never happened again, we spent the past few weeks working on getting to know each other, we did things together and studied together on our subjects in school. Lisa and I were getting along fine. In the span of a month we knew each other well.

She was the kind that allows me to pursue my passions and interests. She was there to support me and to give me guidance with the videos I planned to create over the next few months. She's adorable when she gets jealous with guys, she's protective of me. I never had anyone quite like her. Her parents are nice folks too, having to meet them that first Sunday morning I spent with Lisa at her house. Every Sunday morning moving forward Lisa and I spent having breakfast with her parents. I long to introduce her to my own parents too, it's just that they aren't home yet.

We watched the competition as we ate our breakfast. A few more bites and we are about to finish our breakfast. After the contest, I guess we'll head onto our late lunch, I sat as the program started, the emcees announced the beginning of the program and called on to the first participant. Huli pa ang team nila Lisa.

My friends were just silent, malamang mamaya pa sila mag-iingay pag turn na ng school namin. For the mean time, we watched as all teams were called on stage. They were allowed to introduce themselves one by one. Isang representative bawat team ang magsasalita. We watched as each one spoke. When it was Lisa's team's turn to speak, Rosé was the one who spoke up. Rosé had an Australian accent, she stayed in Australia since her birth and her family migrated back to Korea when she was five. So her accent was prominent, even when she speaks Korean. She's so cute when she speaks.

Lahat kami natutuwa kay Rosé, everyone clapped and made noise for their teams who are currently participating in the contest. Of course hindi nagpatalo ang mga schoolmates namin including Lisa's Fan Girls. They screamed when Rosé spoke until she cleared her throat did Lisa's fans stopped screaming.

After the introductions, they were back to their dressing rooms and the emcee introduced the first team, may dalawampung team ang kalahok, this will be a long day of dancing, popping, krumping, locking and tutting. Everyone was good in their own way, this is after all a National Championship.

Di nagtagal at ang grupo na nila Lisa ang next na performer. The emcees converged at the stage and said.

"Wow! The heat is really on this year ano?"

"Yes and the next performer we have was our top 3 last year, they almost made it last year, but failed to do so, do you guys think they'd make it this year????" The emcee told us.

We collectively screamed "Yes!"

"Alright, let's all welcome on the stage our final contestant, BLACKPURPLE!"

Sabay takbo nila pababa ng stage, pyrotechnics and smoke could be seen on the stage as Lisa's group made the entrance to the drum beat that's playing, an extended version of BLACKPINK'S WHISTLE as they entered the stage in a V Formation with Lisa dead center and the other flanking her left and right shoulder. Visually pleasing and alluring talaga sila, with Rosé, Rabbit, Tzuyu, Amber, Joy, Seulgi, Bambam, G-Dragon and the rest of her team of twelve.

The fan girls started screaming and not to be outdone, me and my gang of friends had our own voices to scream for Lisa's team. We screamed as they began to dance. They danced like their lives depended on it. It was full of passion as they danced and smiled making it seem like it was easy.

That everyone can dance like them. Magagaling silang sumayaw and I couldn't help myself but look onto their team with pride and joy exploding from my face. I know they'd be able to pull this off and win. I am getting ready to make a big decision myself. Dahil mamaya, kaklarohin ko na kay Lisa ang lagay namin. I've been hoping and praying to have the strength to clarify what we have and what we are. Sana mamaya makapag-desisyon na ako.

A/N:

Hello Dear readers, I hope everyone is doing okay especially during this pandemic, as I have previously mentioned, I am currently out of work. So, challenge sa akin ang maghanap ng trabaho sa ngayon at challenge na din ang pagsusulat ko ng story na ito. As I write this author's note, I am still unsure about the direction of this story, I want to remain in the style that I started to write but couldn't follow through, which is why it's taking time for me to publish the next chapters of this story.

I hope you still support the stories I will write here as I am continuing to publish these chapters. It is a constant struggle for me to write and produce chapters for you guys. Let's be happy and spread light and love always!

- Sky