****

Walking at the park filled with only a few people, Sam felt peace.

She then remembered that time when the whole family used to have a picnic here during Sunday.

As soon as their parents left, that tradition vanished into thin air. None of the twins bothered to even recall a single thing about their parents.

"Hi again."

Sam was startled by the sudden voice making her turn around. She then was greeted by the face of the guy from the convenience store.

'What was his name again?'

"Uh, hi?" Sam greeted back. Hoseok chuckled and sit down beside her while Sam just continued to raise a brow at him.

"What's with that face?" He asked confused. Sam eyed him intently. "Are you a stalker or what? Have you been following me?" Sam fired him with questions making him blink a few times.

"W-what? Are you saying I stalked you? PSH, you wish." He said jokingly.

"This is not a coincidence anymore if you think that way." Sam said looking ahead.

Hoseok look at her side view and realized that she was more beautiful when you get to look at her up close.

"So, you're saying... It's destiny?" Hoseok asked but Sam immediately looked at him with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Destiny? Are you nuts? What I am saying is that if we bumped into each other the second time, it means that you are stalking me." She said.

Hoseok pouted. "I am not a stalker for your information!"

Sam chuckled. "Right." She said still not believing the pouting Hoseok.

"Also, didn't your parents told you to be friendly to people who likes to be friends with you?" He asked.

Sam was quite taken aback by the sudden question but in the end, she kept her cool.

"They did. But you are different. You are just a stranger I bumped into at a convenience store. How should I know if your no killer?" Sam asked.

Hoseok sighed while shaking his head. "You have trust issues. But I promise! I just what to be friends with you. Also, after helping you back there, you still think I'm some kind of bad guy?" Hoseok asked. Sam nodded at him.

"People are plastics these days." She said.

****

Since the both didn't have anything to do, they just spend their time at the park but Sam still wasn't trusting this guy enough even when she feels like he means no harm.

Hoseok on the other hand, is trying yo earn the trust of the girl whose head was harder than a walnut.

"Want to get some ice cream?" Hoseok offered. Sam nodded at him as they both stand up and walk towards the ice cream truck.

"Hello sir! How may I help you?" The ice cream man greeted them cheerfully making Hoseok smile in return.

"Duh, obviously gonna buy some ice cream." Sam whispered to herself but Hoseok heard it.

He just chuckled and look back at the man. "One vanilla ice cream please and, what would you like?" Hoseok asked Sam.

"One chocolate flavored ice cream sir." Sam smiled. Hoseok then took his wallet but was stopped by a hand.

"I'll pay." Sam said and handed a cash before removing her hand from his.

Somehow, Hoseok wanted to feel her warm hands again. It feels so... Good.

"Here's your ice cream. Enjoy!" The ice cream man handed us our ice cream as we turn around and walked away.

"My pride got hurt, you know." Hoseok said making Sam laugh.

"If you really want to be my friend, get used to it." Sam looked at him making him smile.

"Really? We're friends now?" Hoseok asked. Sam shook her head. "Do you have any hearing problems? I am taking back what I said a while ago." She said.

Hoseok pouted and look at her in the eyes. "You're taking back nothing."

****

Look at the pic above guys, the number of words in there is actually the number of chapters.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Take care, stay safe, stay gold!!!

❤✨❤✨❤