Chapter 10 (END)

Sebastian's POV

"What exactly happened?" I asked in concern.

His face was a shade paler than usual. His eye wider than dishpans.

Ciel just sat with his legs together and hands resting on his knees. His bow shaped mouth was a straight line.

Though he chocked out something quickly as if it had to get out or he'd shatter.

"SHE KISSED ME!" Ciel screeched like a bat.

He hid his face in his hands and lowered his head between his knees as he scrunched his toes. I could tell because the carpet was being pulled in towards him.

A little barely audible sniffle came out.

'I don't care... she's not taking him from me by just a kiss.'

I sat cool and composed.

Standing from the couch I brushed my suit getting rid of creases. I lay my hand on my lovers back.

"That's not gonna stop me." I said swiftly as I rested me eyes on his tiny figure.

He slowly removed his face from his hands and looked up at me like a scared little animal.

"Stop you from what?" Ciels blinked blankly at me with colour reappearing to his face.

I smirked as I placed my hands on my hips, like a hero pose.

"The one thing she can't do to you!" My lips curved to make a devilish smile.

Ciels lips began to tremble. Along with his legs.

"And... that is... what? serve me?" Ciel unexpectedly giggled as he put his hands up to his lips.

I bent down and glared at him with judgement.

"Don't mock me." I blurted out abruptly.

Ciel scoffed.

"What? what does it matter? You know our relationship is impossible..." He closed his eyes and held his head low.

I gave him a quick hard pinch.

"Ow!" He whined and looked up at me with angry eyes.

"Wake up Ciel... I can change that, it's not impossible." I went down on my knees as I wrapped my arms around him.

I could feel his little heart beating to full capacity. "... A..." His words wouldn't come out properly.

"I can make you happy... that's one thing she can't do." I squeezed him tighter.

"Th... that's true..." He sighed in relief.

I leaned closer to his ear.

"I can fuck you... That's another thing she can't do." I whispered into his ear.

I felt his small fragile body tremble as he jolted back. his cheeks burning red.

"Sh-shut up!" He shook his head and pushed me away with his tiny hands.

"Come on Bocchan, it's already been a few days... I need my fill of you." I grabbed both his hands, lifting him from the seat I spun him around the room.

I bowed photogenically.

"May I have this dance my lady?" I held my hand out to Ciel who was blushing like a school girl as I head my head low, crossing one leg over the other.

Ciel stuck his hands to his hips.

"No." He blankly said.

I stayed in the position though.

"You're quite right... THERE'S NO MUSIC!" I spun out of my position and gracefully wound up the phonograph, immediately a majestic waltz came on.

I looked over to my young master who was sneakily creeping away.

I darted towards him and held him in my arms.

"Wha-?" He stuttered in shock.

I pushed him back into the room and placed one hand in his hip and the other on his shoulder.

"You know you want to." I sang into his hear encouragingly.

He shook his head again, as I one-sidedly swayed to the music.

I pulled him along with me.

Just out if the blue, a smile escaped his lips.

"You're so silly." He giggled.

He really was just like a school girl.

"Well... I guess there's no point in not dancing when the handsomest man at the ball has kindly requested." He swayed with me at once.

'That's more like it...'

He was a whole body shorter than me... like dancing with a little boy... well... he was a little boy.

'Oh no... am I actually in love with this little kid!?'

I didn't actually care... I was just happy to be having contact with him.

The dance gradually grew slower and more gentle, more romantic.

"Sebastian..." Ciel rested his head on my shoulder.

I was lifting him since he was way too short.

"Yes master?"

He sniffled a little.

"I want to go to bed..." He sighed whilst yawning.

I lifted him off my shoulder.

"Do you want me to tuck you in young master?" I patted him on the head.

"No... will you sleep with me?" He looked out at me with that eye.

I reached my hand out and took off this eye patch. Exposing my mark on him.

"Say that again..." I pleaded.

"Will you come to bed... with me?" He said in a sweeter voice.

'Incredibly cute... I might die...'

"If that is what young master wishes." I held him by the hand, as we walked down the now, dark, moonlit corridor.

'Anything... for my master.'

I've decided to make this the end of my fanfic because well... It seems like a good end... right? XD