Chapter 1

Once again like everyday, it fell to night. It was time for Sebastian to prepare young master for bed.

Firstly Sebastian would clean the mansion until pristine, then set out Ciels dinner. This meal consisted of creamy mashed potato and veal marinated in rosemary stock.

"Please enjoy your meal bocchan." Sebastian would say this everyday. Yet never would Ciel say a word in return. Ciel would always sit quietly and slowly devour the meal.

This time it was very much different. Ciel looked up at Sebastian and started into his dark mysterious eyes. Almost as if he was looking right through him. Sebastian noticed something strange about the young master. Was it just his imagination or did he have a slight red tint in his cheeks.

"Is the meal not to satisfactory standards my young master?" Sebastian asked in his usual tone. "N- no of- ah... of course not... Don't be ridiculous!" Ciel stuttered madly. Ciels slight tint turned to a completely flushed face, like he had ran a mile.

Once the meal had been finished Sebastian cleaned up in his usual quick and efficient manner. "After you my master." Sebastian looked down at Ciel as they stood in front of the bathroom door. "Do you not want to bathe young master?"

Ciel stood quietly as if he waiting for Sebastian to do something. "Please young master you must." Ciel just stood there. "U-....undrs me..." Ciel mumbled softly. "Pardon me master? Speak up if there is something you need to sa-" Sebastian was cut off short when Ciel screamed. "I SAID UNDRESS ME!"

Sebastian was in shock. Speechless. Yet. Like always. He ignored Ciels perverted orders. "Now now master, we have no time for this drama, please just go into the bathroom..." Sebastian calmly said brushing it off as if it were meaningless. Ciel was shaking with anger, his face was incredibly overwhelming with a total look of intensity, Ciel was bottling up all his feelings.

As Ciel slid into the bathtub, he had his eye fixed on his butler, hoping that he would make some move on him. But nothing. "Do you want me to leave now bocchan?" Ciels eyes grew wide and suddenly reached out to grab Sebastian's tail coat. "Now, whats a master without his servant?" Ciel tugged on his butlers clothing and forced him to the ground.

After the young master had bathed it was time for rest. As usual Ciel would curl up on his couch while reading a book and slowly drift off. 'I wonder what young master is dreaming of...' Sebastian thought to himself. The butler scooped up the young master and slowly with him in his arms towards his sleeping chamber.
"Nnng" the young master moaned softly in his sleep. 'Gosh he makes the most adorable noises... I want to hear more...' Sebastian thought deviously. "No-! Oh... not there... it won't fit... se-ba-st-ian..." It was obvious by now what the young master was dreaming of...