twenty three.

A/N;
Hey guys ! I hope you all are having a great day ! Please keep commenting since I love to laugh at them in the middle of the night hehe❤️

/////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"That had to be a dream."

The sun sprays through my room as I feel Jimins arms wrapped around my waist. His head was hugging my breasts which made me nervous.

His legs wrapped around mine as he was literally stuck to me. His soft snores echoed around my room as I put my arms around his back.

"How did he pass the line?" I whisper. I look around the room to see if I could do anything but failed. Jimins breath was going in a pattern as it was quite satisfying.

Minutes later I try to depart from him but failed badly. His grip got even stronger. It was almost 12 and this guy was still sleeping. The furtherest I've gotten away was probably an inch.

"Jimin. Wake up." I tap his back. Jimin mumbles as he snuggles into my chest more. I bite my lip down due to me being nervous.

"Yes baby?" He groaned. His soft and deep raspy voice spoke as it gave chills down my spine.

"Jimin get up, it's 12." I shake him. He groans in return as he peeks his head up. One of his eyes opened as he peeked at me.

"So?" He groans. The sight in front of me was the most cutest thing I've seen from him. Usually he's that bad boy shit but he looks so soft here.

"I'm hungry." I reply. He chuckles as he lays back down pulling me even closer. "And what did I say about the line."

"Oh please. You touched me first." He chuckles. My eyes widen as my heart did a drop, like me falling from the sky.

"No I didn't." I pushed him off and I was lucky enough to actually get him off. I jump off the bed she sits up on the headboard.

"Uh yes you did." He shakes his hair. His fluffy hair bounce up and down under the sunlight.

"I know myself- why do you have no shirt on?!" I scream. I really just noticed. Was his skin that soft? Jimin smirked as he yawns.

"It was hot last night from all your hugging." He winks. And that's when I ran inside the bathroom. I slammed the door shut as I hear a faint laugh coming from outside.

My heart races. Thoughts were going everywhere! This man can just have me around his finger. I can hear him laughing from the inside.

"What should I do?" I whisper. I pat myself as I try to look for my phone, but of course, why would I have it when I wake up.

"Baby! Come out! I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat." He whines. When will this man stop doing stuff to my heart.