fourteen.

A/N;
Hi ! All I can say is enjoy ! I hope everyone is having a great day (: or night ❤️ uh but thank you for supporting this book ! You don't know how much it means to me 😫😍 but don't forget to share your thoughts !! And vote 😘🤣

/////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"You're going and I don't care what you say."

My heart races as my friend drags me across my room finding something to wear. I agreed going out with her, but not to a club. She said we were only doing movies but I guess that didn't work out.

I lied to that jimin guy so I could get myself out, but now my friend heard about it. She wants to go to the club instead.

"I don't wanna go Jaemi! I was just lying to him." I whined. She couldn't care less until she got into my closet and started rummaging through it.

"You have SO many hot outfits, make use of it." She groaned. She pulled out 3 dresses as she chucked at me. "Try it on hottie."

"You wish." I scoffed. Jaemi stares at me until I actually went into my bathroom and started trying on the first one. The first dress was a dark red dress that was tight asf, it was a sleeveless dress that still fits my fatass.

"I forgot how pretty you were," she laughed as her jaw dropped. I roll my eyes as she walked into the bathroom eyeing the two dresses lying on the bench.

"Red doesn't really go with the shoes I like, try the creamy coloured one." She picked up the dress and shoved it into my arms. I didn't even know I had this dress until Jaemi pulled it out.

"These dresses are not it." I scoffed. I pulled off the red dress as I slip on the creamy coloured dress.

This dress was stunning. The dress stopped right above my knee as the dress was also tight to the point where i couldnt even hide my flabs. The dress was more comfortable than my last one so it was basically the whole package.

"Hey Jaemi! I think I'm gonna wear this." I called out to her. In seconds, Jaemi bursts through the bathroom door as her eyes are wide open and her jaw almost hit the ground.

"Bingo."

///////////////

"I regret wearing this."

I pull my dress a bit down as Jaemi dragged me out of the car, we finally got to the biggest club in Seoul that EVERYONE goes to.  Even though i told Jaemi to take us to a club no one goes to.

"Who cares!" Jaemi giggles as she tucked a strand behind her ear. I followed her towards the bouncers as they fiercely stand outside the club with a long ass line.

As we stand behind the long line, screaming was heard everywhere. Me and Jaemi hit confusion until we saw 7 men hop out of a black van. I wasn't paying attention until I saw them get past the bouncers without even looking at them.