nineteen.

A/ N;
Thank you guys for the support of this book. I appreciate every single one of you, thank you for giving this book a chance. ILY XOXO

/////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"Hi, welcome to McDonalds what can I get for you?"

Silence came back as I wait for the customer to order. Yes I work at McDonald's, only because it is a family business so i kinda was forced to. Honestly it's fun to work here since I usually get free food. 

"I would like to get a sweet Sunhee?" The voice was deep and familiar. Jimin.

"Jimin. What do you want." I mentally pray for myself. I could feel him smirking already. How did he even know where i worked. This man was crazy.

"I already told you. A sweet large Sunhee." He chimes.

I could already feel my face burning as I check the cameras to look at him. He was smirking, I knew it. His elbow was leaned out onto the window sill as his eyes scan the menu.

"Next customer." I mumble. I could hear a faint laugh as he drives forward towards the paying area, where I was.

As the second car pulls up I could feel Jimins stare burning the side of my face. "Hi welcome to McDonald's, what would you like?"

Jimin slowly waits as I finally turned to the side, his eyes looks through mine as he bites his lower lip.

"Sir this is McDonald's drive through-"

"I know babe." He interrupted me. He leans out the window as he stares straight at me. He's making me nervous.