Chapter 3[Just Some Friends]

Thorn-
I grumbled rubbing my eyes from the haze of sun blinding me. Note to self move my bed. I sat up an stretched pulling on a simple white button up with black pants short boots light makeup an did my hair in a sloppy bun. I set the black patch over my eyes an grabbed my crimson glasses. I walked down stairs seeing Undertaker glaring at a few men. Mason was sitting at the table yawning, he was in a simple black kimono while a auburn haired man with green eyes blue glasses was doing some dance with a demon costume. Now I'm kinda offended by that. While another man with baby red hair was doing the dance with him in an angel costume. He had freckles an dark green eyes with white glasses. The red head looked to be the skinniest one who was supper lanky an tall while the man next to him seemed almost shorter than me. An I'm 5'1, I raised a brow then smelled this most delicious aroma. My mouth watered as Undertaker turned to me then walked over. He was holding a black mug that said "Death is Laughter," In white. I raised a brow as he looked down at me. His long silver hair flowed about at I noticed a few scars tracing his body.

"Want some?"

      He actually had a deep voice, I nodded an took the mug an drank from it. My eyes widened as I drank more an smiled at him.

"This is really good...what is this?"

     I tilted my head as the others seemed to stare at us.

"It's coffee."

     I nodded as I was handing him back his mug.

"Go ahead an drink it I'll make another."

     I paused an nodded, note to self get my own mug. I walked over to Mason as he gave a grin. I sat next to him an raised a brow at the two who ran up with wide eyes. Mason was extremely handsome man compared to the two in front. The Auburn haired man looked like a teen going through puppetry as his voice was high once then deep another. He would apologize as he rambled words I couldn't understand. The red head was silent just studying me. He had cat like features with a sharp jaw an Roman nose with thin lips. It was obvious they both were well toned for the short man wore a skin tight shirt with loose pants an weird shoes. The colors were mainly a beautiful blue while the red head dressed in whites with splashed of green. He was in more loose firing clothes with fitting jeans and boots with heels.

"Um can you please slow down I can't understand you?"

     To be fair I'm not really a shy person unless I'm around people I don't really know. I get really quite an timid, also pretty jumpy.

"Ah I'm so sorry, my names Edward! Edward Colt! It's nice to meet you Miss!"

     I nodded, he seemed more immature than Grell. But their was a sense that he was more than what the eye met.

"My name is Thorn..."

     He grinned widely as he inches closer I kept Undertaker's mug to my face inching back. Mason set an arm to my back an gave a warm smile. He fixed his cherry circle glasses an turned to Edward.

"What did I say before coming hear?"

     He asked as the man shivered an went back away from me, Undertaker sat next to me.

"Behave...an don't get in her space...."

     I gave a warm smile an removed the mug from my face.

"Don't worry it's just that I don't know you...I get pretty shy around new people."

      I gave a warm smile softening my gaze which seemed to catch the boys off guard. He gave a smile an nodded.

"My name is Axel, Axel Martina. It's nice to meet you Thorn."

      I raised a brow.

"House of the late king back in the 1400s?"