5.) The Only Hope for Me is You

~Frank's POV~

It's been over a week since I've last seen or heard from you. Please tell me you're okay, Gerard.

Why do I even bother texting him, I know he won't respond.

I'm so sorry. I've been in the hospital for the past few days.

What happened?

It's nothing really, I'm fine.

Don't lie to me.

Alright, fine. My dad got drunk, as usual, and he got pissed for no reason and threw a whiskey bottle at me. It knocked me out.

Oh my god, are you okay?

Yeah, at least now I am.

Alright, that's good to hear.

Frank, do you want to come over today?

I suppose so, can I have the address?

Sure. (Author: insert address here because I'm not creative)

Aright, I'll be over in a few minutes, is that alright?

Yes.

I threw on a shirt and headed for Gerard's house. I was scared because I'd never met any of his family members and I honestly didn't want to. But I continued to walk anyway.

It took me to an apartment building, which I don't recognize. Apartment B13. I knocked on the door, preparing for someone I didn't know but the door was immediately opened by an excited Gerard.

"Oh my god, Gerard! I missed you so much!" I went over to him and I hugged him so tight, he probably couldn't breathe.

"Frahnnnk, aihhhhr."

"Oops, sorry." He was continued to regain his breath when I couldn't retain my questions.

"Since when did you start living here? Why?"

"Umm, a few days after I left the hospital. The doctors recommended I get my own place to avoid further trauma."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that." He just kind of half-smiled at me.

"Do you want to just hang out here?"

"Sure."

I decided to waste time and put on Night of the Living Dead. We huddled up on the couch and about halfway through the movie, I was practically glued to Gerard's side. I couldn't tell if he was bothered by it so I just stayed there; he's comfy.

"Frank, it's almost 8. Don't you think you should head home?"

"Oh, shit, you're right. Goodnight Gerard."

I started walking out the door when I was stopped abruptly. He spun me around and kissed me right on the lips. Just a peck, not huge make out session or anything... although that may be nice. Damn it, Frank. Shut up.

"Goodnight, Frank."

"Goodnight, Gerard."