Jeff x Female Reader x Toby lemon~

Comenzar desde el principio

I slightly nodded, acknowledging what they were saying. Deciding I had my answer, i looked up and made eye contact with Toby, then Jeff.

"But I like you both"

I knew i caught them by surprise when Toby made multiple bad ticks all together and Jeff almost dropped his knife during one of his tricks.

They looked at each other and then back at me.

These two men in front of me both had very different personalities, yet I was attracted to them both.

  "One second please" Toby said and went over to Jeff. They started whispering to each other. I just kinda read their minds so I knew what they were saying without having to hear them.

  They were pretty much debating if they should share me and how that would be possible. Toby suggested every other day I'd be with him and the other days I'd be with Jeff. But Jeff didnt like that - wanting as much time with me as possible.

  Then they decided yes, they'd share me and just figure out how later on.

I kinda got, how do I say...bored. so I quit reading their minds. I closed my eyes and leaned back slightly on my hands so I could relax.

Suddenly, I felt the bed sink in on both sides of me.

  I opened my eyes to see Toby on my left and Jeff on my right.

They explained that they were talking about sharing me (which I already knew but I played dumb so they didnt know I was reading their minds). Jeff slowly started rubbing my arm and trailing up to my shoulder. He then put his finger underneath my chin to make me look at him.

His lips crashed on to mine and I felt Toby start rubbing my thigh.

I started kissing back. I just couldnt help myself.

We both pulled away for air and Toby turned my head towards him and we kissed too.

I could feel them both clutching the towel and I read that they wanted it gone.

I got down on my knees on the floor and undid Jeff's pants. Then Toby's. They took off their shirts while I felt their members in my hand. Mini Toby was in my right and Mini Jeff in my left. I slowly pulled down their boxers to tease them. Jeff growled and yanked his down.

"Tsk Tsk, so impatient" I chuckled. I got Toby's fully out and pumped them both. I put Toby in my mouth and kept going with Jeff in my hand. Then i switched.

After they both came, they pulled me up on the bed and practically ripped the towel off. Toby went to my chest, leaving hickeys and love bites. Jeff attacked my clit with his tongue while slowly fingering me. That was his way of payback for teasing him.

I started moaning.

  "M-more!"

  "Beg" Jeff said, smiling and licking even slower than before.

  "please!? I need more! Please give me more!"

  "Good girl"

  I could feel him smile even wider and he started licking faster, sucking harder, and fingering quicker.

  I was moaning even louder at this point. But Toby began kissing me. I tangled my fingers in his messy brown hair and moaned into his mouth. He was still playing with my chest and would pinch my nipples every few seconds to make me gasp.

  Jeff was getting jealous again of the attention Toby was getting and started finger fucking me even harder.

"OH FUCK!!!!" I screamed.

That's exactly what Jeff wanted too. He gave my pussy even more attention because it made it hard for me to kiss Toby back.

  Toby realized what Jeff was doing and went back to my chest, marking me up.

I came into Jeff's mouth with a loud moan. I began painting heavily.

Jeff held up his index finger and did the "come here" motion.

  I followed his orders. He put me on my hands and knees and shoved his cock in my mouth. I gasped as I felt Toby sliding himself up and down my soaking wet pussy.

  I gladly took Jeff into my mouth again and moaned on it as Toby pushed himself into me.

Jeff was hitting the back of my throat and Toby was hitting my g spot. All 3 of us came around the same time and the boys flipped places. Jeff was now at my pussy and Toby was filling my mouth.

  We came again and fell back on my bed. Toby was lying next to me on my right and Jeff on my left. Both put their arms around my naked body and got as close as they could to me. I smiled as I felt the heat from them both. All 3 of us were panting and tired. Toby kissed my cheek and Jeff kissed my forehead.

We all fell asleep.

~downstairs~

Sally: what are those noises?

Masky: um.. well... they are having a tickle party!

Sally: that's not what a tickle party sounds like!

BEN: Oh, something's getting tickled all right ;)