Jeff x Female Reader x Toby lemon~

Start from the beginning

  I walked away from them both and began to walk up the stairs. I could hear Toby's neck make a slight *pop* as I left them.

  I finally walked up the three flights of stairs and was at my room. Only the most skilled get to stay on the top floor since there have been emergencies where we had to jump out of windows and stuff before.

  Like once there was a fire because BEN spilled his soda on his console and didnt realize cause he was so in the game. So the first flight of stairs caught fire since they are right there next to the living room. Long story short, sprained ankles suck.

  I went to my connected bathroom. I closed the door and put my back against it, slowly sliding down to the floor. Closing my eyes, I took a few deep breaths.

  I stood back up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had some dirt on my face and shoulders. My hair was a mess too. Then I realized I had some mascara smeared under my eyes, making it look like I get less sleep than I actually do.

  Sleep? What's that? Who's she? We dont know her here.

  I started the shower and slowly undressed myself. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. Looking over the scars I've received while on missions and bruises I got on yesterday's mission.

  I took one last deep breath and hopped in the shower. I turned it a little hotter until I could barely stand it. The hotter, the better.

                ~~~ 1 hour later ~~~

  I step out of the shower with a bright red body and steam coming off of my legs. I wiped off some of the steam on the mirror and gave myself a small smile. I looked a little bit better, not too much to complain about.

  I walked out to my room and sat on the edge of my bed. Getting out my tablet, I scrolled through youtube to find some music I liked. Only proxies (and BEN) could have electronics unless it was an mp3 player or something. Not everyone could be trusted to make wise decisions. One time, Puppeteer stole Hoodie's phone and messaged some chick he thought was hot.

...things didnt go well between them...

She sent his number to her boyfriend so he could threaten him and Puppeteer made death threats. Then the cops got Hoodie's number and tried to track it....ya

I finally found a song and I put my headphones in.

I began to hum

  Feeling like I heard a noise outside the headphones, I paused the song. I didnt hear anything else, so i pressed play again.

Then I heard another noise so this time I turned my phone off, took out the headphones, and got off the bed. I re tied my towel since it had loosened when I was on the bed.

   I opened my door and saw both Toby and Jeff standing there.

"Um...hi?"

"Hey (y/n), can we c-come in?"

I shrugged and stepped away from the door, letting them both step inside. I closed the door behind them and sat back on my bed. Toby sat in my hanging chair and Jeff just leaned again my wall. Jeff was playing with his knife and doing all kinds of tricks.

  Toby was the first to speak.

"S-so..um.. Jeff and I were talking and...we b-both really like you... we wanted you to kinda ch-choose who you wanted so we dont keep fi-fighting about it..."

I looked to the floor to think about how to respond.

  "You dont have to come up with your answer right now. You just got out of the shower. Plus it's your day off." Jeff said lowly.