Toronto

1 month later
Bryce got out of the hospital. All the relationships stayed the same except for Griffin and Dixie (they broke up on the airplane after Dixie found out Griffin was texting another girl), and next thing you guys know you guys are set to go for a meet and greet in Toronto, Canada. You guys all got up at 4am and had to catch a flight for 6am. You guys got there by 10:30 am and went to the hotel to go to your rooms. 2 rooms:

1st room:
- Jaden
- You
- Avani
- Anthony
- Dixie
2nd room:
- Griffin
- Bryce
- Nessa
- Charli
- Noah

The first meet and greet started at 2pm so for the next 4 hours and 30 minutes you guys went and looked around Toronto.

1:30pm

You guys met up at where your meet and greet was. There was a back room where you guys could do whatever you want and then there was the actual meet and greet room. You guys were in the back room and Jaden was texting someone but he wouldn't tell you who it was. You just thought it was one of his friends from back home so you were fine with it.

AR - You guys realise I'm barely noticed anymore, right?
N - Nobody likes me so I guess we're in the same place
A - I notice both of you guys, Anthony's my boyfriend and Nessa is one of my best friends. By the way Nessa, you don't deserve the hate you're getting.
Y/n - I speak for all of us when I say I'm sorry, most of us don't even talk to Anthony and for Nessa. Well Nessa made mistakes and don't deserve to be dragged down for them
C - I've been here one month and I agree about that. The little time that I've heard any of us talk to Anthony is when he asks us a question. I feel bad, sorry Anthony. 
AR - Now you guys recognize me... I'm thinking of leaving after these two weeks of meet and greets. I'm not joining any other tiktok house, I've been looking out for good apartments in LA. I feel I'd better off like that. Of course any of you guys could visit if you wanted to.
N- I should probably join the hype house, fuck it, that's what I'm gonna try to do.
J - Its your choice guys, do whatever would be better for you

He says that like he doesn't care while still focusing on his phone and he smiles at his phone. Of course you just ignore it.

AR - You're not even paying attention Jaden.
B - But he is right dude, it's your choice and we can't decide for you
A - I respect whatever you choose to do Ant
AR - Okay

1:50pm

You guys headed to where you guys were supposed to be. You guys were taking pictures and then signing autographs. Then at 3:30pm you guys were supposed to be doing a Q&A and that's how it was supposed to be everyday for this week and the next week.

2pm

There was already a lot of people waiting for everyone. You got a lot of people coming to you for pictures. You got hugs from some people, you also followed some people that had fanpages for you. They had a bucket for each person that was in the Sway House so people could put things in it that they made you.

3:25pm

You guys were heading to the Q&A spot. It was four people each day, the first one was today and it was Charli, Noah, Jaden and you. Everyone had 2 days Q&A days but you just focused on yours.

3:35pm

The Q&A started and there were so many people there.

Fan - Jaden, back a couple years you commented on a fanpages video and said you'd love to meet them someday. Has that happened yet?
J - I forgot, If that was anyone of you guys I am extremely sorry that happened. Next person
Fan - Charli, how long have you and Dixie been in the Sway House?
C - A little over a month

The questions kept going till 4:30pm.

5pm

You guys went back to the hotel.

J - I honestly forgot about that person that made a fan page and I promised to visit them.
Y/n - Really? I bet they seemed really sweet
J - My mom noticed them 6 times, so yeah probably
Y/n - What if you crossed paths with them before, but didn't notice?
J - I probably haven't. Also I wouldn't know if I have or not because they never did a face reveal
Y/n - Do you remember their user?
J - I think it was something like okay dot ex dot Jaden?

You log in to the fan account you made when you were younger and showed him.

J - So, I-, You-. Wait what!?
Y/n - Yeah...
J - So I'm really just dating a fan right now? That's why you are dating me instead of anyone else?
Y/n - No Jaden, babe that's not why at all. I love you more now
J - You're right I shouldn't be over reacting about it, it was just a silly fan page. I don't even know why people have them in the first place
Y/n - It's because you're their idol and they look up to you
J - Oh okay, sounds good.
Y/n - Really, okay then...

For the rest of the night you and Jaden didn't talk and he just went back texting that person. So you hung out with Dixie, Avani and Anthony.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: Jaden's really getting on your nerves huh? Might add Blake Gray to the story but we'll see. Also Nessa and Anthony might just be side charecters now. Other than that I have no A/N. So bye guys sorry if this chapter was bad I didn't really know how to write it.