Awake

You guys go in the ambulance and drive away.

(Back to the story)

5 days later (7pm)

You and Jaden were still at the hospital, today would've been your 6th day staying here. No matter if it was the nurse's or doctors checking in on Bryce you were always right there if he would've woke up. His mom checks in every now and then but hasn't stayed. The doctors haven't said anything about him being dead or alive yet but you assume he's alive because if he wasn't his heartbeat would be going and his pulse wouldn't be there. You guys look really bad also you and Jaden haven't slept in 5 days and when you guys did it was only for a quick 30 minute nap. Everyone kept calling you guys but you guys just ignored. The nurses and doctors know your name by now. You guys were worried he wouldn't wake up and it'd be the end for him. You guys were trying to keep your eyes open so you'd be there if he did wake up.

B - G-guys

You guys look up and see Bryce moving and you go and get a nurse. You come back with the nurse.

B - Why am I here, I was doing perfectly fine
J - Dude, you almost died
Nurse - How are you feeling?
B - I feel okay I guess
Nurse - We're gonna do some tests to see how long you're gonna have to stay for, y/n and Jaden can you please go sit in your normal waiting spot
Y/n - Yep
Nurse - Thank you

You guys get up, leave and go to your spot.
You post this on instagram even though it's really not the time:

J - You wanna go get something to drink or eat even though we both look like trash right now

You guys laugh

Y/n - Sure

You guys head to the Starbucks in the hospital and you guys order what you want and Jaden pays because he wanted to even though you offered.

Y/n - Thank you
J - Anytime baby, even though he was a

He looks around to see if there's any little kids around and there isn't.

J - Dick to all of us in the house, I think we all miss him
Y/n - Yeah, I miss him too

You guys bump into someone because he was looking down at his phone and you two weren't watching where you guys were going. He looks up and it's someone you didn't want to see again and especially not today.

CH - What the fuck? Watch where you're going fuckers!
J - You were the one on your phone
CH - You're the one with an ugly girlfriend
J - You NEVER treated y/n or Charli right so watch your mouth.
Y/n - Guys stop

Chase gave Jaden a little push

Y/n - I'm serious guys, stop
CH - No one's gonna listen to your ugly ass
J - Chase they're kids in this hospital, stop swearing
CH - No one gives a fuck Jaden
J - Yeah about you