Six Flags

Anthony leaves and you get changed into what you're wearing for bed. You lay down and do what you did last night.

Y/n - Night Griff
G - Night y/n/n

You guys fall asleep.

Back to the story

7:35am

You hear really loud knocking from your door.

B - WAKE UP BITCHES, IT'S TIME TO GET READY!
G - Dude chill, we're getting up

You and Griffin get up and you grab clothes and go have shower. After 15 minutes you were done. You put on a plain black t-shirt and jeans shorts, and you put your hair in a high ponytail. Griffin was already ready he just went to make his hair look less messy. When he came out you guys made some TikToks. (If I forgot to mention you have 25k followers now).

9:25am

A - Do we have a bag with all our swimsuits, water bottles, sunscreen, towels, and anything else we wanna bring in it?
Y/n - Yeah, Nessa's got it
N - Here

She holds up the bag. (I put the two six flags togehter the water one and the regular one, just Incase you were wondering)

G, Y/n & J - I call back seat
N - Woah okay, who's driving?
AN - I will
A - I call passenger seat.
N - That leaves me and Bryce with middle seats.
B - Okay
G - I got the cooler

Griffin brings the cooler to the vehicle and Nessa brings the bag. Everyone sits down, you sit in between Griffin and Jaden. You guys are on your way to Six Flags.

10am

You guys got to six flags right at opening time, Nessa grabbed the bag and you guys started walking to the entrance.

Fan girl - Mom! It's the famous TikTokers I like

She came running up to you guys.

Fan girl's mom - Hunny come back here
N - Hey, she's okay to come say hi to us
Fan girl's mom - Oh thank God, you guys aren't rude and thank you very much for letting her see you guys
N - Anytime

Nessa smiles.

Fan girl - Mom! Can I get a picture with them?
Fan girl's mom - You have to ask them
Fan girl - C-can I get a p-picture with y-you guys?
A - Sure come on

You guys take a picture with the little girl.

Fan girl - OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH
Y/n - You're welcome

The little girl leaves and you guys head to the entrance and pay for your all day tickets.

Y/n - Does that always happen when you guys go out?
A - Yeah, but you'll get used to it
Y/n - Okay

You go on a couple roller coasters and rides that aren't extreme. Then you head to the X2, the Viper, the Riddler's Revenge and a couple more of the extreme roller coasters and rides.

2pm

You guys ate lunch and now heading to the water park part of six flags.

N - Everyone take your bathing suit and pass the bag around till everyone's got their bathing suit.

The bag got to you and you took out your bathing suit that looked like this:
(Pick one)

The bag got to you and you took out your bathing suit that looked like this:(Pick one)

Griffin, Bryce and Jaden look at you

Y/n - What?
G, B & J - You
Y/n - I what?
B - You look amazing...
Y/n - Really?
J - Yeah
Y/n - Aww thanks guys

You guys all head over to the water slides and basically go on all them.

4pm

Everyone was finished going on all the water slides they wanted so you guys headed to the group water rides like the spinning rafts.

5pm

You guys were done with the group water rides so you guys headed to the river cruise, the lazy river and the regular pool.

6:30pm

You were all done with the water rides so you guys went and got your bag with your stuff in it and everyone put their regular clothes back on and headed to a food stand to get food.

B - Y/n
Y/n - Yeah?
B - I'm gonna pay for yours, get whatever you want
Y/n - It's expensive though, are you sure?
B - Positive
Y/n - Okay

All of you ordered. You got what you wanted and Bryce paid for it.

7pm

Everyone finished their food and all of you were heading back to the vehicle.

N - That was fun!
Y/n - Yeah, I agree
B - Can I talk to for a second y/n
Y/n - Sure, guys we'll be quick

You guys went off to the side so you didn't get hit by any cars.

Y/n - What'd you wanna say?
B - First week I was sort of a dick to you and I've been basically trying to keep away from you so when someone says something about you I don't hurt them right away
Y/n - Yeah, I know
B - This is probably stupid but after you get over Jaden and ready to date again, can you try and date me, I promise I'll treat you right and I'll never cheat on you like Jaden did
Y/n - I'll think about it, k
B - Okay

You guys start heading to vehicle.

G - What was that about
B - Stuff
G - Dude just tell me
Y/n - Griffin, calm down okay
G - Okay

You roll your eyes. You were also really tired and in basically 10 minutes you fell asleep on Griffin's shoulder.

8pm

You feel someone shaking you

G - Wake up y/n
J - Let her sleep I'll just carry her
G - She's not a baby
B - She's my baby
J - No she was my girlfriend first
B - Until I get her next, I'll carry her in
G - If were carrying her I might as well beaca-
Y/n - I'm awake damn...

You start walking into the house and go to your room and put a hoodie and shorts on then you lay down. Griffin comes in.

G - You tired already?
Y/n - Yes I am
G - Okay

Griffin puts on what he wears to bed and then lays next to you. He cuddles you and turns on the tv.

G - Can you fall asleep with the TV on?
Y/n - Yeah
G - Okay
Y/n - Night Griff
G - Night y/n/n

You fall asleep and he stays up watching TV.
———————————————
A/N: Hey guys!!! I was really tired while writing this so sorry if there's any mistakes. Anyways I have nothing really to say other than I made a Jaden fan account on TikTok and I really don't know anything about six flags at all so sorry if this was bad. Anyways bye see you next chapter!