Enderlox shrugged, his stupid Ender tail flicking everywhere and leave scratch marks on the wall. He looked like he was about to explode.

I tugged on my hair and nearly screamed in frustration. How had i liked him in the first place? Sure we were childhood friends, but i dont see me liking Mitch or Jerome.

Or do i?

I turned back to Layla and started cleaning all her wounds, and when Ive finished bandaging her most serious wound, Skybrine appeared with his hand clamped around a shorter boy's arm.

"Heal her," Enderlox barked at the boy, nodding at Layla. I quickly scrambled out of the way as the new boy looked at our way.

He blasted some white light at her, and Layla immediately gasped and sat up.

She glanced around, looking relieved that I was there. "Tell me," she demanded.

I shushed her and took a quick look around. Everyone was staring at us. I patted Layla's head awkwardly while tapping out a quick message. I cant do a telepathic message with all these eye on us.

Oh, layla said through telepathic message. She stood up shakily and i helped her. I felt something whizz by me and caught me on the arm.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Skybrine yelled. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!"

Im guessing that was Enderlox again. Something blasted me again and my wound healed. It was that boy. I turned around and got a good look at him.

His brown hair was messy and his hazel eyes was kind of dull. He had a skin not unlike Skybrine's, but his clothes had white laces and his amulet was actually a red jewel. He also had a purple cloak.

~Layla's POV~

"This is Seto," Skybrine introduced cheerfully. "He's a sorcerer, and one of my newest additions to my Sky Army."

I felt sick. So now the Sky Army wasnt just Youtube subscribers?

Skybrine must've read my mind, or at least seen the look on my face. "oh dont worry," he reassured me. "I only have fifteen recruits or so."

I dont know what happened, but i thought he said fifty. I called on the redstone and found none and stared at Seto. Why did he look familiar?

"Im Ty," Ty said, waving to Seto to catch his attention. His gaze snapped up ro inspect us. He seemed like a sweet boy.

"And Im Layla," I said. Should i introduce my last name too? Its Minecraft though...

Seto's eyes immediately clouded over. "Evans?"

I frowned. Do sorcerers have mind-reading abilities?

Enderlox frowned too and told me, "Im pretty sure they dont, Layla Evans." he glared at me like me keeping my last name from him was a big mistake. Its just a last name!

"Im Seto," Seto said, as if that wasnt obvious enough. "Im known as Harvey, though."

OKAY SO JUST A QUICK A/N HERE. One simple question.

Just one.

HOW IS IT THAT NO ONE KNOWS SETO'S REAL NAME.

I mean, some people say its Harvey, ive seen some people say its Jimmy, theres also the possibility of Austin. Like what? And also i searched SetoSorcerer on Wikitubia or something like that.

I can just say I do not like what i saw regarding the information of Seto.

"Any middle names?" Enderlox asked casually, throwing a purple fireball between his hands.

Seto looked at the floor. "Sebastian." (THIS IS NOT TRUE.)

I sat back down on the floor. Ty immediately crouched down next to me and glared daggers at Enderlox.

Sebastian? I knew he looked familiar, but Sebastian had blonde hair and blue eyes. This guy had brown hair and hazel eyes.

"I dyed my hair blonde," Sebastian, i mean, Seto, said. "And i wore contact lenses. So i can live a normal life, you know, without anyone hating on me."

Skybrine nudged Seto. "Getting a little too personal here, buddy," he sneered. I got one of my redstone cubes from my secret pocket and lobbed it at Skybrine. I was stronger than him. The redstone cube landed on the floor and unfolded to become a giant redstone T-Rex.

"I know the legend of Seto," I hissed, pulling on the power of the Rex. "Herobrine banned him from the Nether and the Aether, so when he died he would have to wander the overworld as a ghost forever. But i thought it was only a story. Because Seto was real, in real life. But now that youve sucked him in, hes become a hybrid."

"Woah, woah," Skybrine said, putting his hands up. "I think you got that legend mixed up, girl. Herobrine banned him so he could become a hybrid." He grinned at me. "And dont you know hybrids are immortal?"

I felt someone stab my back. I turned my head. Enderlox, with his freaking obsidian daggers. What is with him and his obsidian? I healed myself, finding traces of redstone in the obsidian.

I pulled out the dagger and flung it at Skybrine, but he grabbed Seto and used him as a shield.

~Ty's POV~

I opened a portal underneath Seto and he fell through it, landing beside me. Skybrine took the obsidian dagger right in the belly, but he healed himself quickly.

Layla still had a deep cut from where Enderlox had stabbed her, but at least it wasnt bleeding now.

"Get the boy away from her!" Skybrine hollered at Enderlox, who was busy deflecting Layla's redstone fireballs. Enderlox flicked one of his own fireballs at Skybrine, who took it and flung it at Layla.

Then Enderlox ran straight for me and tossed me aside, grabbing Seto.

"Open a portal! Now!" Enderlox spat at me. He had one arm holding on to Seto's shoulder and the other arm was holding a sword, pointing it at me.

"Go and teleport yourself," I hissed, activating my own sword and slashing it at the obsidian. It cut the obsidian a bit, and Enderlox was a bit taken back. I took that as an opportunity to call to Layla, who was battling Skybrine, and winning. Seto tried to help by using his health potions.

There was one awful moment when Skybrine pierced Layla's chest with his diamond sword and i swear to Notch that she died for a few seconds, then came back to life. It was then i knew that we should get the hell out of here.

I grabbed Seto's hand and Layla rushed towards me, but then Seto got wrenched backwards and Enderlox was holding him.

"You two can go but we'll keep the boy," he sneered. I had no choice but to open the portal to Mitch's house.

But a man walked through the portal, grabbed Seto, and went through again.

Mitch??

I pushed layla through and jumped in after her, hastily closing the portal. Why didnt Enderlox just teleport himself away?

Meh