T W E N T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

I snorted, walking past him "You wish."

Just Ignore him Sin.

Just ignore.

Do what Mom does to Dad whenever Dad's being an obnoxious jerk face.

"The more you ignore them, the more they'll think about what they did and realize their stupidity."

I remember my Mom saying to me after their last fight, when my Dad literally couldn't stand five hours without talking to her.

It was hilarious to me considering that my Dad, one of the Coldest and Scariest Alpha's in the world, was down on his knees, begging his HUMAN wife for forgiveness.

"I know what you're doing" Zephyr caught up with me "And just to let you know, silence doesn't work on me."

I shrugged.

15 MINUTES LATER

"UGH!" Zephyr groaned "I'm sorry for insulting your height."

I glanced at him, motioning him to continue.

"And for insulting your frog's name."

I bit my cheek, tampering my smile down, and continued to motion for him to go on.

He groaned again "And for forcing you to wear the beanie in this...mild heat."

I raised an eyebrow and he held his hands up.

"I'm not sorry for the surprise" He defended.

I gave him a goofy grin and kissed his cheek.

"I wasn't really mad at you" I whispered in his ear "I just wanted to see if my mom's groveling method worked."

I dashed away quickly, dodging in and out of the trees gracefully.

"YOU LITTLE MINX!" He cried out, giving way to the chase "AND HERE I THOUGHT I FUCKED UP ROYALLY!"

I laughed, nearly tripping over a tree root as I did.

When I went to jump over the root, the tree's branches came down and trapped me against the tree trunk.

"NO FAIR!" I laughed, trying to wiggle out of the tree's grasped "I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR STUPID POWERS!"

"Don't forget next time Princess" Zephyr appeared out of nowhere, grinning down at me, revenge lighting his bright violet eyes.