bedtime

I was lying in my bed jacks arms draped over my shoulder resting on my forearm my head lying on his torso, the tv was on and playing a tv show. I was in no way paying attention to it, my full attention never being able to come away from his breathing and the way that his heart would beat or the breathy laughs that would stay in his chest and never come out as an actual laugh when something humorous would come upon the show.

This was it. This is the feeling iv'e waited my whole life to feel. Content in our own company and never needing a big extravagant gesture to make us happy or to love each other. Just us me and him together that's all we needed to survive. I was now totally detached from what was going on and i couldn't hear the tv anymore. It was as if love has taken over all of my senses, almost as if i could taste and smell the love in the air. My eyes drooping shut. I was falling. Not only was i falling in love with jack gilinsky i was falling into a bed full of love and then as i relax i fall into a sleep filled with love a sleep where i only dreamed about him. Dreamed about the way he so naturally smiles when one of his family members or close friends walk into the room the same reaction every time and you'd think he hasn't seen them for months. The way his hair blows so beautifully in the wind when he grows it out, his brown locks going naturally curly at the top.

I couldn't imagine myself being in love with anyone with else ever in my life. the man i'm in this loving committed relationship with is THE one, my soulmate, future husband the man i will marry, the man that will father my children. Our children. He was and is and always will be my absolute everything.

No way in hell would i ever let him slip through the cracks and get away. We will work through everything but not only will we work through it we'll do it together. As a team.

Suddenly i'm brought back to reality with the soft feelings of lips pressing themselves against my forehead. "goodnight sweetheart, i love you" and with that i almost instantly fall asleep more relaxed and knowing tomorrow i will wake up with a purpose, the purpose to make him happy and to love him.