shower

I woke up and saw my clock said it was 8:27 am so I decided I would get up and get ready for the day. I turn to my side and seeing my beautiful boyfriend still sleeping his mouth slightly agape.

I open my bathroom door to go have a quick shower, I run the water while taking off my t-shirt, well Jack's t-shirt. I step into the shower the hot water hitting my body making me shiver.

I'm washing the foamy shampoo out of my hair when I feel arms slide around my waist opening my eyes I see jack looking down at me with a very prominent smirk on his face. I giggle slightly.

"Jack what are you doing?" "Oh nothing just helping my girl wash her hair." He said running his finger through my soaking hair. I close my eyes as his actions are very comforting. I feel lips upon my own, I pull away and laugh but make sure to give him another kiss. He grabs my cheek to deepen the kiss.

Next thing I know is we are making out in the shower one of his hands on my face the other my waist while mine are on the back of his neck and chest. Both his hands now on my waist one slipping down to my ass slightly grabbing it. I hum against his lips while he does this. He grips both of my thighs picking me up.

He continues kissing me then starts attacking my neck with kisses biting slightly. I moan lightly as he hits my sweet spot. He then stops and I grab his face to kiss him again. I run my fingers down at his chest tracing his abs.

Jack grabs my waist turning me around so my back is against his chest he moved my hair and dove into my neck making me moan instantly, I can feel his hard on from behind me. I feel his hands fondling with my breasts and slowly making his way down my chest and stomach ever so slightly and slowly teasing me.

"Please baby" I moaned out to him desperate for some sort of touch from his. "Please what baby, use your words."

"Nnn" I say getting shy. "Nuh uh princess let me hear you say it, let me hear what you want."
"I want - I want you." I say to Jack even more needy and desperate than before. "Good girl." He huskily whispered in my ear. His hand very quickly went to my clit and starting doing figures of eight making me moan out giving me the pleasure I needed so dearly.

Jack bends me over feeling his tip teasing my entrance I moan as his tip then teases my clit "please jack" I beg.

He slams into immediately going in with no mercy making me moan and scream "oh my god yes yes" I moan. "God you're so fucking tight baby" Jack grunts.

His hand snakes it's way round my throat pulling me closer to him making my body yank closer to him my back against his as his as actions as still as fast and rough as before his hands grip getting tighter slightly cutting of my moans.

"You like when I choke you while I fuck you huh?" He raspily speaks in to my ear. "Yeah, yes yes yes." My words not being able to function thanks to the pleasure Jack is giving me.

The same tight knot feeling is forming in the pit of my stomach. "Jack fuck Jack I'm gonna cum." As soon as a say that I feel him slide out my pussy just be turned around and picked up my legs wrapping around his waist, his dick dulging straight back into my pussy.

Grunts and moans coming out of his mouth almost making me cum right there. His hand coming onto my clit drawing circles making my eyes roll back moans getting caught in my throat.

My hands gripping onto his long hair my legs starting to shake. "You gon cum baby?" His sexy voice asks me "yes yes yes" I scream, the knot in my stomach about to explode. "Look at me, look at me when you cum" I look into his eyes feeling myself letting go."fuck I'm cumming yes" i scream the pleasure too much for me to keep quiet. Very soon after I feel him twitch inside me then him letting go feeling his cum fill me up.

After we both recover from our highs he put me down back on the shower floor. "Maybe we should actually get washed up now huh?" He says to me hearing his gorgeous laugh. "Yeah maybe we should." I reply laughing returning the same energy he gave me.

First smut kinda nervous 😲

Please vote, comment and follow me you knobs 😗

Okur bye 👊