best friend

Me and jack were cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie when I speak up "this is shit." I say with a small chuckle. "What?" He looks at me confused "this movie. It's shit" he then looks at the tv then back at me "c'mon it's not that bad." He speaks dragging the a in that out.

"No. Jack it's awful." I say pouting at him my way of asking him to not torture me and make me watch more of it.

"Okay we wont watch anymore then." He said while switching the tv off. "Watcha wanna do now?" He asks me "mm just lay here" I whispered but loud enough so he could here while laying my head oh his broad shoulder. his deep voice whispered back to me "that's boring though y/n" 

"you think of something better then smart ass" i sassed back "i get it you don't want to be next to me" i said faking my sadness putting my best fake pout on while slightly batting my eyelashes when i looked over at him.

"hey come on i never said that" he spoke in a sympathetic voice while trying to move back over to me as i move over more as i know the way he reacts in most situations, except the ones that i craved the most like how he  would react if i grabbed him and kissed him or the way he would react while i have my lips wrapped around his cock and gently sucking.

"y/n, hey you know that's not i meant" his pupils staring right into mine as he spoke. "you're my friend i would never be like that towards you" ahh yes "friend" i hate it, i hate just being his friend i want more i want us. sometimes i like to just ignore the fact we are only friends and pretend we're more but every time i'm dragged back into the awful reality that is me and jack just being friends. 

I accidentally let a scoff surpass my lips as a response "no" he replied slightly shaking his head his voice in a serious tone "no? what do you mean no?" i ask confused on his odd one word response. "you've been acting like this all fucking week" slightly shouting at me.

"what do you mean acting like this? i've not been acting like anything!" i say now raising my voice at him making it go higher. "not been acting like anything?" he asks but its more a statement, doing the classic shaking of his head while licking his lips while smirking. fuck he's so hot.

"NO, i have not done a single thing here jack" he moves his head closer to mine there being a two inch gap between. "stop fucking shouting at me" he snarls emphasising on the first two words. my mind now wandering all i can about is him slamming me against wall  and choking me.

"and what are you going to do about it"

"what am i going to do about it, what am i going to do about it baby huh?" at this point i'm soaking wet just simply at his words. i look away from the eye contact feeling myself getting shy it only leading to jack grabbing my cheeks making me make eye contact with him "its basic respect to look at someone while they're talking to you princess" 

"im sorry" i say to him in a quiet voice still shy and a mess from his words alone. all i want him to do is take me right now on this couch and completely ruin me.

"good" he spoke letting go of my face slightly pushing it back at the same time making me fall back into the back of the couch but jack gets up and walks away leaving the room. leaving me here soaking my panties all because of him. i wait desperately for a couple of minutes waiting for him to come back into the room but nothing. i get up and start heading for the door knowing if i see jack any time soon its going to be awful and the quite possibly the most awkward encounter i will have in a while.

fuck was that hot though.