Penny was once again restrained by Vijay, that final comment pushed her over the edge. She went up face to face with Dr.Smith. "You are unbelievable, and here I thought you changed! My parents deserve to be here way more than you! Don, Ava, Captain Kamal, Adler, Victor, Hiroki even Hastings for goodness sake!" Penny said calmly in Dr.Smith's face with a hint of resentment and hatred.

Vijays last straw just got pulled. He pulled Penny back (closer to him), it was just an instinct he had. He knew he wanted to protect Penny with everything, but on top of that he wanted to be vulnerable around her, show her he goes through bad times too. He had no family now, the only thing he had was whatever he had with her and he wasn't even sure he even had her as a friend at the very least. Just in the nick of time, Judy made her entrance.

"Penny, Vijay upstairs now, I think you need to calm down." Judy said slyly winking at Penny behind everyone's back. Making Penny roll her eyes, of course she can count of Judy to do something like this. Vijay let go of her. "Will stay with the Robot! Now, the only question left is what am I going to do with you 'Dr.Smith'?" Judy questioned putting her hands up in quotation marks at Dr.Smith. Out of all the Robinsons she didn't believe Smith for one second that that was her real identity.

"Aye, Aye Captain." Penny grumbled sarcastically and headed up to the staircase. Vijay followed.

"So, we've locked you up, you managed to escape with a blank slate but you're never going to get a blank slate after this, when we do get to the colony you're getting locked up." Judy stated Dr.Smiths punishments. "For life. And for now I think that cubicle there is the perfect hostage area and the best thing is it's soundproof, no manipulating innocent kids. Oh yea and Penny will personally bring your food. I'm pretty sure you can't get around her head anymore." Judy added in a calm and telling voice. She may hate her with all her guts, but she's a leader now and getting angry is not the answer for this issue.

"Oooh you Robinson's love control, Maureen and the mutiny, Maureen and John at Jupiter 4, Will and the robot. For the sake of the fact we're in a very closed space and that cubicle is quite nice I'm going to go inside." Smith said, she may be locked up now but with all her ways she's bound to escape one way or another.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nice to see you Victor." John greeted Victor. The main people were called into Jupiter 2 as the meeting place to discuss further plans. Among them were Captain Kamal, Hastings, Victor, The Robinsons and surprisingly Don who has 'more than proved himself worthy of being there' in the words of Maureen.

"Always a pleasure John." Victor responded. Apart from John, Maureen and Don who were already on the ship, Victor was the first to come. "How is everything?"

"Grateful our kids got out in time, but sad. Same as every parent here in the 24th colonist group. On a positive note they all have a chance to have their own families and a new life on Alpha Centauri. You? How's Amaina holding up?" Maureen responded. (Amaina is Victor's wife)

"Worried for us, for Vijay, I mean he hasn't really got anyone. Hopefully there's a long term plan or something that can get us to Alpha Centauri." Victor replied.

Don entered the room with Debbie. Debbie Clucked. "Not necessarily true, Penny's up there. Right Debbie? (In a cooing voice) " Don interrupted. He chuckled at his words.

"Don west, never got to thank you for saving Vijay, so thanks for that. I have no clue what happened between them but they were kind of close." Victor responded.

"Oh my god Don, Yea because that's so reassuring to a father, knowing that his daughter might already have a boyf-, I can't even say it." John choked on his words. His face harbored a look of concern. Maureen chuckled.