Chapter 1[Death]

Thorn-
Burning, I stared at my sister and my friend Grell. Tears fell as she stared at the burning hut. We were scorned Grell was bullied for wanting to be a woman when genetically she was a man. I didn't care it's her life an she loves what she is, she's a woman.

"Big Sis we need to leave."

She paused but nodded, I twined my fingers in hers an sped off. I huffed as we stared at our lake, I love swimming. I simply set on the doc as she walked up an sat next to me.

"I hate it hear."

I nodded at her.

"Life is cruel an unforgiving, I hate it hear."

She smiled an leaned her head on mine.

"Remember what I said Thorn? Should we..."

I paused then nodded.

"Let's do it."

She nodded as we left an snuck into a store.

"It's the Cipher!"

I blocked Grell as a man punched me, I grinned an spit the blood onto his jacket.

"You Bitch!"

I let out a low growl as he shivered then his friends came up an began to beat me.

"Stop it don't hurt her!"

Her brows folded as I saw a blade, I tackled him an punched the man knocking him out an taking the knife.

"Bloody Hell, the Bitch knocked him out!"

My knuckles bled as my nose an lip dropped with blood. I stood in front of Grell she was slightly panicking. Her golden eyes darted about as my crimson glared at them.

"Leave us alone."

     He cursed then picked me up by my shirt collar then threw me to the ground. I got up then punched him an kicked his stomach he coughed up blood as I held my fist up. Another growl flew through my lips.

"We're leaving."

     I pocketed the knife as we walked out.

"Scum!"

"Trash!"

     I grabbed her hand an ran towards our lake, we both sighed as I looked to her.

"Don't listen to them Grell, your amazing!"

    I have a large smile as she returned a warm smile. I pulled out the knife an handed it to her.

"I'm going first Thorn."

    I nodded as we walked to the edge of the deck as she sliced her wrist then handed me the knife. I did the same an took her hand and jumped. Burning, breaking, my lungs breaking being consumed by the water as air fell from my lips. Her hand gripped mine then darkness.

***

     I coughed gulping down the air as I turned to see Grell. My eyes widened as I stared at a tall man with black hair an scars down his face. He had lime eyes an stared at me. I looked around then quickly hugged Grell who was coughing.

"Sister!"

    She coughed as she nodded then turned to the man.

"Welcome you are now Reapers...what's your name?"

     He looked at me squinting his eyes.

"Thorn...Thorn Cipher.."

    His eyes widened as he grouches down the rummaged through his pockets.

"Put this over your this eye."

    He gently tapped the right side of my face, I nodded an slipped the patch over my eye then turned to Grell. Large salty tears pooled down her cheeks as she hugged me tightly.

"Shh it's okay Grell."

     He hummed as I ran my hands through her short hair. After a few minutes she had calmed down then I helped her up. We turned to the man.

"Come were going home."

I nodded an took Grell's arm as we followed the man.