Ch. 4 U.S.J

~Yo this is probs going to be long, so if you want you can skip this chapter if you want. (Izuku is class pres still, Momo still is the vice pres)~

"Midoriya *Kero*" "Huh? What's new Tsu." He asked, "I usually tend to state the obvious." "Shoot." He replies. "You are very similar to metal bat." "I guess I am, but I am not nearly as strong as him."

"Maybe, but you are just as manly as him! Metal Bat is my idol because of how he wants to help everybody no matter what so they never feel alone or by themselves." Kirishima said gaining nods in agreement from Iida, Todoroki, Kaminari, Shoji, Tokoyami, even mineta for god sakes. 'I'm glad I was an inspiration to the generation of hero's I'm learning with.' Izuku thought with a smile.

*Timeskip to when the portal appears and Shigaraki walks out*

"Lets see, from the schedule we took, Eraserhead, Thirteen, All-Might is not here, dang, wait..." Shigaraki paused and looked at Izuku before he smiled and yelled "METAL BAT! WHAT DO I OWE THE HONOR OF THE SPECIAL GUEST?" Yelled Shigaraki.

~*Izuku's POV*~

'Damn it.' 'No hiding it now.' I thought and yelled "YOU OWE ME A GOOD FIGHT BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD ONE IN A LONG TIME!" I yelled out, everybody looked at me confused till Aizawa said "Somehow you still do not realize Izuku IS Metal Bat." "We gotta take care of this Eraser" I said, the class was being fan Boys and Girls "No time for fan service, we gotta fight to have! 13 protect the students, me and Aizawa will go for frontal assault, Iida you run to the exit and go to contact U.A since the scanners are I can assume jammed." They nodded and me and Aizawa went to work like when we first started working together 2 years ago.

He threw an enemy to me and I batted him to his friends knocking them all out. After a while we finished the grunts with rather ease, we were concentrated but it faltered a little when the Blue haired villain now known as Shigaraki said "Metal Bat lives up to the hype, so does Eraserhead, you're both so cool, you're both so so cool! By the way heroes, I'm not the final boss." He said and before we could react Shota was smashed into the ground while I was embedded into the fountain somehow.

I look up and saw the purple bird thing staring down at me with emotionless eyes but its head to the side as if confused. This made me angry that he was giving the gesture of judging me, I picked up my bat and swung at him, tearing his arm completely off.

"Hope ya like mincemeat freak!" I yelled (Reference, this was.) But the things arm regrew, and it jumped toward the blue haired kid. "If you don't mind me asking why did you become a villain Tomura Shigaraki?" I asked, Shigaraki said "I will tell you but first, NOMU DON'T UNDERESTIMATE HIM!" Shigaraki yelled in frustration. "Anyways, the reason I became a villain is because I am disgusted at how society is nowadays, quirks are everything to most people, I especially hate heroes for that." He said, Izuku nodded and prepared his bat so he couldn't get attacked anywhere but from the stomach which he would gladly tank.

After 5 minutes of Izuku purposefully letting the nomu attempt to knock him out, Izuku finally swung. The whole class had accumulated since they had taken out the villains in there area, so there had been a whole crowd to watch Izuku swing his bat and the whole upper body of Nomu come off, Izuku then hit the Nomu's upper and lower body once causing it to splat blood on the ground, the nomu couldn't regenerate from that, it was dead.

"You cheater! That thing was made to kill All-Might! How did you defeat it!?" Shigaraki yelled "Technically I'm stronger than anybody, the more you hurt me, the stronger I get. So it was only a matter of time. Now you can run like cowards or get taken in." Izuku said wiping blood off his eyes. Shigaraki left and Izuku sighed and said "3..2..1.."

*Crash*

The door was burst open by all the pros that worked for U.A "OI YOU'RE LATE! I ALREADY TOOK CARE OF THE BIG VILLAIN." Izuku yelled. Izuku was getting his face cleaned by Momo who was repeatedly saying "Baka!" Then she said "You scare me too much bat, you need to be more careful honey." "I'll try for you." Izuku said as he was walking Momo home so he himself could go home, also partially because he wasn't sticking around to sign autographs to his classmates, he wasn't a hero for profit so he would do it another time.

~*End of Chapter*~

~Had to be revealed at some point, better late than never even though this was kind of early.~