15

"do we have any snacks? i'm hungry" jeongin pouted.

"uh yeah i'll go get them." chan said standing up and leaving the little fort they made.

currently they're sitting in chans room, inside a pillow and blanket fort they created.

chan returned with a bowl of chips and juice boxes. jeongin looked up with bright eyes and smiled. "thank you!" he clapped his hands like a child.

chan laughed at his behaviour and lied down. "what do you wanna watch?" he asked looking to jeongin. the younger put his finger to his lip 'thinking'. "lady and the tramp?" he suggested. "let's do it."

"could you imagine sharing spaghetti with someone? i could never. it's my food" jeongin crossed his arms. chan looked over at the younger and smiled at his behaviour.

"what if that was us huh?" he said moving closer to jeongin. "what do you mean if that was us?" jeongin replied, looking totally confused. "i mean," chan moved his face closer to the youngest, their faces only an inch apart. "what if we had a moment like that? would you then wanna share the food with me?" he whispered.

jeongin blushed furiously and shivered at the thought of it. "w-why would you say that? its not like it would ever actually happen" he waved his hand around like a mad man. chan smirked and back away lying back down. "just a thought"

jeongin just sat there hands covering his face still embarrassed from what had happened. a million thoughts ran through his head. did he do that for a reason? was he just joking around? was he just over reacting?

chan poked his side which made him flinch. chan gave the brunette a look and jeongin slowly put his hands down and laid back down. "you're really cute, y'know that?" he calmly stated. jeongin just blushed even more.

"s-stop.. i'm not cute!" he pouted. chan felt brave. really brave. he leaned over and kissed jeongin on the cheek, leaving the younger a stuttering blushing mess.

a/n
ugh i'm so sorry for not updating again
this story is just getting messy and i can't think of anything