9

the park wasn't filled with people surprisingly. only a few people walking here and there.

the group of 9 were sat under the shade of a tree. they had a blanket to sit on, food, drinks and games.

"so, what game do we wanna play first?" soobin said moving some things out of the way.

"janga?" felix offered.

everybody agreed. chan reached and grabbed the janga box, putting it in the middle of them all.

"oldest to youngest" changbin said.

"oh come on! i suck at this" jeongin pouted.

"that's the whole point" changbin deadpanned.

soobin rolled his eyes at his friends and pulled a block.

"pick a person and get them to dance.."soobin read. (i'm just making these up lol)

he looked around and pointed at the younger.

" bang felix. dance." he said.

felix sighed and stood up brushing the dust off his pants.

"like what kind of dance?" he asked.

"anything will do" chan laughed.

"so if i just-" felix smirked.

he began to fortnight dance and everyone laughed and cheered him on. he continues and to end it all, he death drops and dabs.

he stands up and sits beside changbin again. "thank you, thank you very much."

chan picked one and pulled it through. "tweet about the thing you're doing right now." he said.

"oh that's easy"

channie97 has posted a new tweet!

channie97
playing janga dares with the homies 🤙

"your turn" chan nudged minho.

he took a block and read it. "a sexy dance with a partner? who the hell made these"

"jisung c'mon" he held out a hand for the boy.

hyunjin played music from his phone and laughed hysterically.

as the two boys danced, the others couldn't help but cringe.

"jeongin close your eyes, you're to innocent!" felix said holding his hand in front of jeongins eyes.

"but i'm 16! i'm old enough" he said.

"old enough to see minsung being sexy? never ever." chan butted in.

the boys sat down.

changbin pushed a block, not even a gentle push. he full on karated it.

"confess a secret.?" he read aloud.

he thought for a minute. "well, i like someone currently if that's anything." he shrugged and put the block on top.

"oh give us details!" felix yelled.

changbin blushed and shook his head.

"my turn!" hyunjin shouted.

he pulled a block and read it, what's new?

"let someone look through your phone for one minute" he read. "oh hell no i'm not doing this."

"whyy? scared someone's going to look at your search history?" minho teased.

"oh shut it"

hyunjin gave his phone to minho, the wrong choice but the only one he trusted his phone to.

minho immediately went to his messages. he scrolled until something caught his eye.

"seungmin with hearts hmm?" he looked over to hyunjin and smirked.

"wait minho please" hyunjin yelled. he covered his face and flopped back onto the ground.

"baby~ call me when you get home ok?" he started mocking the younger boy.

seungmin began blushing as well as he heard their conversations being read aloud.

"do his search history!" jisung laughed out.

"alright alright" minho clicked on the app and he immediately scrunched his nose.

"is it nasty stuff or?" chan leaned over to look.

"and that's time! thanks for my phone back" hyunjin snatched his phone and held it closer to him.

"jisung, don't fuck it up" felix 'encouraged'.

once jisung pulled it out he looked at it. "there's nothing on here?" he pouted.

"then.. my turn!" felix jumped.

he looked at the janga blocks like this was the most serious thing in life.

he picked one and was kinda confused.

"wait.. it says make two people kiss on the cheek?" he read confused.

"like, a kiss?" he pointed to his cheek with a confused look.

the rest nodded.

"yeah a kiss on the cheek" chan explained in english.

felix nodded and smirked.

"changbin hyung and.." he looked around.

"changbin hyung and me!" he smiled.

"wait what?" changbin blushed.

a/n
this took me so long to do, i've been procrastinating so much
online school sucks man