10

"felix stop screaming and just shut up!" changbin said and pulled felix's face closer. felix was taking deep breaths in and out, trying to calm down.

"can you guys just count it down?" felix begged. chan sighed and began to count down from 5. once the group got down to one changbin pulled felix closer. he kissed his cheek and they both were quick to get away as fast as possible.

felix's screams could probably be heard from the complete opposite side of the world.

"i'm so done with him" seungmin sighed out. "is there anything else we can do?"

"i brought water guns?" woojin said and everyone cheered.

"but i didn't get my turn!" jeongin pouted. "next time you'll go first" chan smiled at him.

"should we make teams?" asked hyunjin.

"yeah, i'll be a captain and woojin will be the other" chan said. once the two were finished with making the teams they began to make rules.

once you're shot, you're out. no teaming up with the other team.

the teams were chan, minho, felix, seungmin against woojin, jisung, jeongin, hyunjin and changbin. on the count of three, both teams ran in separate directions.

it's been around 6 minutes and jisung and jeongin hasn't seen anyone yet. they were currently hiding behind two trees with a picnic table a few feet ahead. "have you seen anybody?" jisung whispered to jeongin. he only shook his head and peaked around the corner.

"all i see is the others running around, but they're far." jeongin said. "wait- jISUNG JISUNG CHAN SAW ME" jeongin panicked. jisung turned around and noticed chan and minho slowly making their way over to them. "jeongin we gotta move he has minho! they'll actually kill us" he whisper shouted.

they made they're way away as quick as possible trying to not be seen by the other two. they ended up sitting in front of another tree. "please tell me that they didn't see us" jisung said.

both jisung and jeongin turned around slowly to see chan and minho where they were before. they began to whisper to each other which scared the two boys.

it's been a few minutes and no sign of minho or chan. "do you think they le-."jeongin got cut off from jisungs high pitch screams. he looked over to see minho on top of jisung. he tried to stand up but failed and ended up underneath chan.

"hi jeonginnie" chan smiled and waved. "hi chan.."

"is this where you two have been the whole game?" chan asked. the two nodded. "i honestly didn't know where you guys went until i saw jeongin from behind that one tree" chan chuckled. jeongin blushed slightly and hit his arm.

minho and chan stood back up and brushed themselves off. jeongin looked over at jisung and subtly pointed at his water gun. jisung nodded and smirked. they counted to three and squirted the water at the two before running off and laughing.

"those kids." chan shook his head.

a/n
i'm so sorry! (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
ive been busy with homework and just didn't have motivation.
i honestly don't know i'm going to get the ship together tbh