1

hyunjin opened the door for him and chan to walk in.

"jeongin! im home!" hyunjin yells.

"what took you so long? i've been waiting for ever" jeongin whined coming down the stairs. he's already changed out of his uniform and into his pastel yellow over sized sweater and some jeans.

he made his way to the door way to complain to his brother but was met with chans smile.

"channie!"he yelled running up to the older and hugged him.

"hey jeongin " chan smiled to the 16 year old.

the smaller looked up at chan and smiled brightly showing off his braces.

"hey jeongin , do you mind leaving us alone for a bit?we have to finish some homework" hyunjin told his brother.

jeongin sighed and put on his shoes and walked up to the door.

"i'll just go over to jisungies then" jeongin tried to say as sad as possible, hoping chan would make him stay. he liked hanging out with chan, to jeongin chan was someone he looked up to. he's always so kind and caring.

chan gives hyunjin a confused look but continues his way to the living room. jeongin noticed and just sighed once again.

"chan and i have quite a bit of work to finish so please, just leave us alone." jeongins older brother explained.

jeongin nodded. "alright, i'll be headed out then!"

he opened the door and left, but not before saying goodbye to the two boys.

chan looked at hyunjin with a questioning look.  "why'd you kick him out?he's never a bother, and we don't even have work to do?"

"we have a very important discussion to be held." hyunjin smirked and rubbed his hands together attempting to look evil or mischievous.

---------

Knock knock knock.

"jisung let me in!" jeongin shouted from outside the door.

jisung sighed. this is the fifth time he's been over this week. of course he loves the kid, but come on.

he opened the door and invited the younger inside.

"what happened this time? hyunjin kick you out again? what is that guy doing this time? still going out with seungmin ?" jisung shook his head making his way back to the couch.

"no, this time he has channie over. he usually comes over once or twice a week."

"oh chan! i still need to talk to him about music later, remind me." jisung said taking a mental note.

"oh! now that i think about it, you do like to talk about chan a lot actually" jisung wiggled his eyebrows.

"oh come on! you know i like felix.." jeongin pouted.

"yeah yeah. but chans much better."

"i'm telling felix."

"wait no i'm sorry-."

————
as soon as the door shuts, indicating that jeongin left, hyunjin whipped his head in chans direction. "you like jeongin!" he shouted.

chan looked at hyunjin weirdly. "of course not! he's like a younger brother to me! ive known him since he was like 2, so wouldn't it be weird to like him?"

"i mean not really, in the school hallways you guys always walk together and hang out" hyunjin said.

"we're just friends, that's what friends do anyways" chan says flopping down on the floor.

a/n
and that's the first chapter to start things off. lets hope this one is better lol.