Face-Down Blackjack

Start from the beginning

"Let's get him a girlfriend."

I heard a noise from the bed beside us. Youngjae stood up and left the bed. "I need to smoke," he said then left the room.

"Babe...he must be uncomfortable, maybe he saw your hands being naughty?" she hit my chest playfully.

"What should I do then? Well, smoking will take fifteen minutes at least, and so many things can happen in fifteen minutes."

She winked and smiled naughtily.

"Are you still in that easy-to-turn on period?"

She responded by pulling my hand and placing it between her legs. Oh yes, soaked wet.

"Try me."

The next day, we continued our journey heading north to Paris. We were content, freshly showered, and have changed into clean casual clothes. Yejin was in a happy mood and she ate more than usual.

"Can we take the longer route via Bordeaux? I wanted to visit a place there, and it's only an hour longer," she asked me.

"What do you want to visit?"

"Nothing, just want to do a little sightseeing in the city."

"Sightseeing?" Youngjae repeated her question.

"Please...there is also a casino there, maybe Bin can play some and doubled our cash there."

"Have you ever visit Bordeaux?" I asked.

"I haven't. But the lady receptionist told me that there is a casino in Bordeaux. I thought she can't speak English. Apparently, she lost her focus drooling over you guys and not hearing me talking last night. She was surprised that there were two Asian faced guys speaking French. I like your French accent. It's kinda hot!"

We all laughed at her story. "Well, I'm curious about your reaction of me speaking Deutsch then, Frau Yejin. Bordeaux, what do you say then?" I asked Youngjae.

"This runaway trip has already turned to be a holiday anyway, so Bordeaux and double the cash in a casino. But remember to stick together and use cash only. Then we have to drive faster to London, alright?"

"Thank you!!" Yejin cheered up.

I took my turn to drive the car. Two and half hours later we arrived in Bordeaux. While doing sightseeing from inside the car, once in a while I asked the local where was the casino and they mentioned the Casino Barriere.

I just hoped that no one will realize that I would count my cards in the blackjack table.

Son Yejin POV

I felt a bit confused with my selfy, lately. Get tired easily, get turned on easily, get emotional easily, what was wrong with me? I was still able to manage my emotion though, and I thought aside from getting turned on easily, Bin didn't pay attention to my mood swings.

We arrived in Casino Barriere after lunch, and it's quite crowded, due to the weekend. I didn't know what to do here but Bin was already walking at a fast pace in front of me, like a little boy about to enter a theme park. Youngjae was walking beside me, like the usual agent guarding mode he used to do.

Bin quickly exchange the cash to chips. He spent half of the rest amount we all have. He was very confident in blackjack.

"Baby, take the car key and keep it in your purse. I really need to concentrate on the table. Feel free to sit next to me but if you don't feel like to, please stick to Youngjae."

I nodded. "I will take a look around the casino with Youngjae."

It was similar to other casinos I've ever visited. Slot machines, poker tables, liquor bars. Surely it's not Las Vegas but still an attractive place. I followed where Youngjae walked as what Bin wished to.